ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀꜰꜰʟᴇ?!?

A/n!: VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE WITH A STRAWBERRY ON TOP!! <3

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 #𝟏𝟑

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Y/n tightened her grip around the flushed boys jacket. Saiki was now very aware of the heat that creeped onto his face that always framed a calm expression. A new emotion was now showing, an emotion that he had never expressed, an emotion that made no sense to him. Maybe he-

"Are you blushing?" She smiles while she over exaggerated her shock, hoping to make him even more red in the cheeks. The sadistic wish to make Saiki thoroughly embarrassed.

To her dismay, he had cooled down the warmth on his face via pyrokinesis.

'You must be seeing things' Saiki let out a irritated sigh slowly letting his hand fall from the cocky girl's hair.

Y/n's movements seemed to be slower from her prior ones. Which Kusuo seemed to take note of.

"You are really pretty when you're all flustered" Her eyes slightly fluttered down in a tired state. Or possibly hypothermia, who knows.

'Where are you going to be staying since you're not going to be going to Toritskas?' Saiki emphasized the word. He wasn't sure why but he heavily disliked the thought of the purple pervert drooling over her.

"Huhhh? Who said I couldn't go to his place?" All hope left her eyes, quite literally she visibly became saddened.

'I did' His tone deepened slightly, making his words sound like a demand.

Y/n tilted her head to the side; giving him a confused look, the pinkette bent down to pick up the abandoned clear umbrella that made itself comfortable on the pavement. His hand wrapped around the slick handle pulling it up and covering himself and the girl.

"Why the hell do you care what I do?" She had a point, why does Saiki think he has the right to boss her around? Yeah Toritska may be a pervert, but he's a weak one. One kick from the girl and the purple medium would crawl back under whatever rock he came out from.

'I don't?' Saiki was starting to become more irritated, he tightened his grip around the handle.

"Then WHY are you telling me not to go?! I can handle myself Saiki.." She stuffed her hands into her sweatshirt pockets angrily. The rain was becoming more heavy and the wind started to pick up.

'Y/n.. I don't know? Maybe it's because I don't want you to be alone around a creep?'

"Dude.. You don't just get to decide that for me? Do you want me to sleep outside?" She combed one of her hands through her wet h/c locks in hopes to calm herself down. After a few moments of silence she let out a small cold chuckle.

"This is stupid!" Her hand started to tug against her hair "Its all so stupid!" Y/n huffed out quickly covering her face and releasing her hair.

'What is?' Saiki asked the seemingly manic girl.

"The stupid fire that I caused- oh and dont think I forgot about you hanging up on me! Ugh! And there was that stupid neighbor who cussed me out the whole time I was walking here! He even followed me! Like dude what the hell?!" She managed to spit out every word in one breath which could be considered impressive.

'You cause-'

"I'm not done Saiki"

...

"Thank you- Anyways! Then there's you not wanting me to go to Toritskas because you don't know?" Her emotions were starting to show, Saiki wasn't sure if it was because of her fever or if she truly didn't care if he listened or not.

Y/n looked up to meet him with tears brimming her stressed eyes causing something to go off in the males heart.

"Ugh! This is so stupid!"

'As you have stated' Saiki tried to keep his basic enthusiasm he normally had in any other conversation. Which was really none.

"Nothing has changed... It all still sucks ass.." Tears were begging to escape her e/c eyes; But she sucked them back in. Y/n turned away from him in order to not show too much weakness in front of the male.

"You uhm- Uh you should go back to your ehm parents" Her words were slower and unsteady making it sound like she was obviously crying. "They're probably worried or something.."

When she heard no reply she started to walk off in the direction of her makeshift home which consisted of a very soaked tote bag that was filled with some items salvaged from her apartment. After leaving the protection of Saikis' umbrella, Y/n didn't even bother using the rest of her energy to form a water barrier over herself.

Sure you might think she looks pathetic which isn't completely wrong. She was pathetic in her eyes, just a little orphaned girl who tragically lost her parents in a non-suspicious fire. Y/n inherited some of the money left from her guardian's company in c/n. Everythings better when you have money right? Who cares if you lost your only means of stability that's been there throughout your whole life.

Money can buy a lot of things. But not her old life back, Oh god how much she would pay to hug her mom and dad once more. But sadly it's not possible. Ever since the incident she has told herself it was her fault, which isn't true. Even if she was there, the poor girl wouldn't have been of any help to them.

What? Whys that you ask? Well, Y/n's powers had not been there until they died. She always thought if it was some type of trigger, her powers did like to act up when she got a little too emotional. So maybe that's why they came in after a huge trauma.

When you're a psychic, there are no confirmed answers.

Y/n's P.o.v

You watched Saiki from your grassy hill. He was just standing in the same spot that you two were in about 4 minutes ago.

'Yo why are you standing there all creepy like..?'

He turned his head towards where your thoughts were suppsiding from, only to be met with your glossy eyes.

Saikis expression changed into a more sorrowful one,

one that held an unreasonable amount of concern. One that deeply confused you.

Right when he was about to walk away from those longing eyes of yours, he got a call.

Saiki answered fairly quickly, causing you to wonder who he would actually want to talk to.

You saw him press the accept button and carefully press his deep blue phone against his ear. Saiki didn't really talk throughout the few minutes of the call, an occasional nod or hum escaped the boy's stalky frame. Now that you were thinking about it, Saiki was really attractive. He had really clear skin- like the type you see on your instagram explorer page? His hair had to be at the top of the list of softest things ever. You haven't ever really full on pet him but there was a time when you lightly slapped the back of his head. Yeah...

Let's just say that Saiki ignored you for the rest of that school day..

After you ended your mind rant about how perfect the pinkette was, there he was right in front of you.

Glaring of course.

But there was something that made you rethink everything?

Saiki was now holding out his hand to you, silently asking you to grab onto it and get up.

His gaze shifted from you sitting, who was currently staring at him with confused eyes.

'Come on, Get up'

Saiki's eyes softened once you placed your palm in his.

You were slowly intertwining your hand and with his waiting for a sly remark or any means of disapproval, but got none once they were fully connected.

'Good grief.. Looks like I'm taking in a stray..'