Chapter 20

(Ashro's POV)

"Oy, p're, kamusta singapore?" bati ni Jiyo nang sunduin nila kami sa airport.

My friends, and Ryu's friends are present. Ryu's friends grabbed her away from me to hug her, and so did my friends to me. Si Jiyo agad na ginalaw ang bag ko, nakipag high five ako kay Chevy, at nakipag-beso sa mga babae.

"Welcome back home, bitch, uwi ko?" saad ni Maki.

Umiling lang ako sa kanila at nakipag beso rin sa kaibigan ni Ryu. Iya, Elai and Pam acted 'kinikilig' noong nagbeso kami, it made me smirk. Nakipag-high five ako kay Stephen at hinila na si Ryu.

She smiled at me.

"Pam, tangina mo kay Ashro 'yan, ibig sabihin sa'ming apat 'yan, doon kayo kay Ryu!" pakikipagtalo ni Jiyo kay Pam.

I just laughed at them and then I pulled Ryu out of the airport. It's midnight already, we booked an AirBNB, to spend our night because they 'missed' us, I just know they'll only terrorize our bags and stuff for gifts, and chocolates.

When Ryu was struggling to put her bag on the back, I helped her, she smiled at me and kissed my shoulders. Nauna siyang pumasok sa loob ng sasakyan, at kakapasok palang niya ay binulabog na agad siya para sa uwi.

"Uy, nasaan na 'yung dildo na pinabibili ko?!" Sigaw ni Iya.

Ryu chuckled. "Chevy 'di mo manlang pina-score 'to?"

Chayo laughed. "Oo nga, Chev, bakit hindi?"

"Not my type." Chevy said nonchalantly.

I leaned my head on Ryu's shoulder to sleep a little, I couldn't sleep at the plane and I didn't know why, I felt like I didn't wanna go home, just... not at the moment. Like there's a part of me just wanting to stay there for the meantime, with her.

That whole week was like something out of the book, magical, fun and filled with so many emotions. For once I felt like I freed Ryu, from her parents, school and even our friends, I felt like I saw her for real that day, the carefree, loud and naughty version of her that I don't think anyone other than her two bestfriends have seen.

There are days there where she's just this whole girl full on happy, as in sobrang saya niya. Then one moment we're talking about life, serious and sometimes tear-jerking. It's different each day but it felt like home.

I wanted to stay there more, because I felt like once we're back, things will return, she'll not be vulnerable anymore, because of our friends, but her studies and mine are our priorities, I need to study... I have dreams with her.

Her hand rested on my thighs I still didn't sleep, I just listened to them argue over and over again on whoever will get the twin beds at the AirBNB, and who will sleep on the couch, I don't mind sleeping on the couch, as long as I'm with Ryu, and as long as she's comfortable.