Chapter 06

I usually go to school, an hour or thirty minutes early before school, but this time I went to the cafe again, I brought Iya with me, and she bought her other friend. We went to Nooks Cafe and sat near the window.

"What's your name?" I smiled at Iya's friend.

She smiled shy-ly. "Aya."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled again genuinely.

Iya came back to the table after ordering for us, and sat beside me. I quietly finished my reviews while waiting for our food, they were talking about crushes. Aya seemed shy, but Iya was pursuasive with the topic.

"Ah, kase..." Aya was hesitant to say the name of her crush. 

I giggled. "Huwag mo nang sabihin, iinisin ka lang nitong si Iya."

"Epal mo sis!" Reklamo ni Iya.

I just laughed at them at their little arguments about Aya's crush, at natuwa lalo nang dumating na ang order namin ay tahimik na kaming kumain, I recieved a message from Stephen kaya binaba ko muna ang kinakain ko.

Stephen:

'san kayo?

Me:

Nooks, arat.

Hindi na siya nagreply kaya binaba ko na ulit ang cellphone ko at kumain nalang. Iya was asking random questions to Aya, i heard na mag-isa lang daw ito kanina at kasama niya ito sa club, kaya sinama ni Iya.

"Ano ang course mo?" si Iya

She stopped drinking. "Pharmacy."

I made a surprise face. Magsasalita sana ako kaya lang nakita ko si Jiyo papasok sa Cafe, kasama niya si Stephen. 

"Hi, guys!" Jiyo seemed so bright in the morning.

I think the sudden increase of the people around scared Aya a bit so she immediately fixed her stuff and bid goodbye. Jiyo, Iya and Stephen was left dumb-founded, as they watch Aya run away from our table.

"Hala, sino 'yon?" tanong ni Stephen.

I shrugged. "Iya saw her at the library, her name is Aya."

Umupo ang dalawa sa tabi namin. "Nakita ko lang si Stephen kanina, kaya sumama na ako."

Jiyo picked up what seemed to be a paper on the table and folded it, to play with it I think. Papel ata ni Aya 'yon, sa sobrang panic niya hindi na niya naisip kung lahat ba ng kaniyang gamit ay nadala niya.

"Tinaboy ka na ng set of friends mo, Jiyo?" pangaasar ni Iya.