Chapter 30

"What the fuck," I whispered when I felt the sore sensation all over me.

Gagalaw sana ako kaya lang nakaramdam ako ng weight sa aking beywang. When I turned at my back, I saw Ashro sleeping peacefully. Luminhon ako sa kaniya at napangiti habang hawak ang kaniyang pisnge.

"Napagod ata kita," I chuckled.

I looked at the clock and it was almost lunch. Ni hindi na kami nag dinner kagabi dahil sa mga pangyayari. It was a rush and fun and... wild moment. It was a rough night for the both of us.

Tumayo ako at kinumutan siya bago bumaba para ipagluto siya ng lunch. I decided to cook tinola since it was the easiest at the moment and it was the first meal that came to my mind.

I swiftly cut the ingredients and prepared all that's needed. Nag saing na rin ako. Napaupo ako sa gilid nang matapos lahat at hinihintay na lang matapos sa pagkulo ang ulam. Nang tikman ko 'yon ay napangiti ako nang malasahang masarap 'yon.

Napabaling ako sa hagdanan nang makita si Ashro na nagmamadaling bumaba ng hagdan at nakatapis lang ng tuwalya sa beywang. Nang makita niya ako ay nagdahan-dahan na siya sa pag baba at hinila ako sa kaniya.

"Bakit?" I asked when he wrapped his arms around me.

He sighed. "I thought you left me,"

I laughed. "Silly. I just cooked for you."

"I'm sorry, but you can't really blame me." He sat down.

He buried his face on my stomach, even slowly kissing it. I was wearing only my underwear with no bra and his white shirt. Nakikiliti ako sa bawat paghinga niya sa sinapupunan ko. I played with his hair and made him look at me.

"I'm not leaving," I gave him a smile.

Napairap siya. "I know, I just can't help but be scared, nasaktan na kita noon at maiintindihan ko kung takot ka."

"Hindi ako natatakot... kasi narito ka." I smiled.

"Why do you trust me?" he asked.

I actually thought about it. bakit may tiwala pa ako sa kaniya matapos niya ako iwanan at hindi pakinggan. Maybe the only answer is love, but as I thought of it... I realized that I stayed because of many reasons.

I don't want anyone else. I can't be with anyone without him crossing my mind. I don't want any other boyfriend than him. No matter how long it took it was always him. I was always his. And... he was the only love of my life.

My first in everything that made me the woman I am now, my first love. He was the greatest point in my life, my greatest achievement and my best champion, my greatest love. He was my life, the exact day I lost him, I lost the will to live, he became my life when he showed me the world, he is the love of my life.