Secrets, secrets are no fun unless they're shared with everyone

Today was gonna change our lives forever, whether for the good or bad, and we were doing it together. It started like a normal day, my brother was giving a prep talk speech, we were gonna set the sprinklers off, on a bunch of girls specifically the girls field hockey team, and James was telling us about his rock star dream, I never told the guys this but I have dreams like that all the time, Logan did our calculations, and Carlos well he was ready for anything with his lucky helmet.

Farrah get on my back. Now! None of us are gonna get left behind. We counted down and when the girls screamed we ran. Logan had his complaint that he really needs new friends, and James was happy that girls were chasing after us, and how when he's famous this is what was going to happen to him except they wouldn't be trying to kill him.

Gustavo and Kelly were in the limo on their way to find new talent here in Minnesota, and he wasn't happy to be here, and Kelly was reminding him why they were here and to calm down, that she could feel that tonight they'd find their next big star or even stars. When we got home the guys were in pain and Katie mom and I were helping them as they watched the pussycat dolls and then Nicole came on and started singing and James said he was gonna marry her some day and told us how.

Mom had left to take me to the audition, and Kendall had asked me where we were going. I ignored him. Bye boys. Bye they called out. Mom dropped me off, and left. The boys had seen a commercial where they could go to the auditions and try out for this thing then our friend Jenny appeared. I was number 814 Jenny would be number 809

The boys all showed up, I kept my head down. Hey is that? No it can't be. All the boys soon had numbers on their shirts, James made Logan go next. Jenny went in and came out, auditions weren't going well. Then after her Logan went in beat boxed and came out. IDK any of them sang, except my brother who only sang in the shower.

Then Carlos goes, and then James goes and the boys go in. I go in and sneak in. Kendall gets up the table and starts singing a song he made up kicking things around. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. Guys my twin senses are tingling. All four of you get out. Kelly anyone else? Just one more.... The guys leave. Or start too. A Farrah Knight. The boys all stop in their tracks.

I approach the stage and take the mic. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. And sang this 

all the boys were shocked. Bro did you have any idea? No, she's amazing. Yeah she is! Gustavo was surprised, and Kelly looked pleased. They knew that if they didn't get a new star that they would get fired.

How about if we like you we'll call you, and if we don't then you suck. Fair enough later. I walked out, the boys walking out after me. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa hold on there little lady. Guys, you know what to do. They picked me up by my arms and dragged me into an empty room. Nothing to see here, just one big happy family.

Ken, I swear to G-D you will regret this! Do whatever you want to me when we get home, but first, Farr's you're amazing, how could you not tell us or for that after me about this, you're my twin sister, why would you hide such a gift from me? Because I knew how'd you react, you want to do hockey, you don't want to give up on your own dream, James is the one that had a dream like this, and I was embarrassed. Farrah, this is gonna kill me to say this, but even when I know how talented I am at singing, and how good looking I am, but you're prettier and more talented then even me and I'm James Diamond.

Ok Jamie. Thank you, that was very mature and big of you to admit and that guy is wrong you're all so talented, you guys were so good. That guy's a .... A turd? Yeah we know. Come on little sister let's go home, Kendall says ruffling my hair. Hold still I said. Turn around and bend down. How about.... Logan, pick her up and put her on. Ok.