.LINGERING-LOVE.

//adoring you is all I want//

//YN

I walked out of the cafe, going back to talking to my friend.

I was on the phone with her before walking into the cafe but I had her on hold.

"Alright I got my pay check and I left my spare  keys... let me see what else I have to do"

"Cool, also who was the customer you talked to?" My long time friend asked curiously.

"Oh uh he's a regular and he's really nice so since I was getting my pay check I gave him his order." I scrolled through my list is things I had to get done before getting ready to leave tonight.

"Is he cute?"

"Yeah I think so. He's kinda that emo type of cute. He's sweet too and doesn't make my job hell."

"Ha, I bet you like him~" she joked, at least I think so.

"He's nice, he's here almost everyday, and he leaves great tips."

"Really? How much cake does he eat?"

"A lot but he's super slim so I don't get it."

I got into my car and set my stuff down in the passenger seat.

"Anyways Im going to stop at the bank and I'll call you later, I have some stuff to finish before tonight." I sighed.

I hung up and went on my way.

I was a bit stressed but hey a weekend trip was coming so I was excited.

.

.

.

//L

I stayed in the cafe not knowing what to do now.

What am I supposed to do without you.

I took a bite out of the cake.

Without you here it wasn't tasting the same.

Why was I so worked up over you leaving?

Why?

I couldn't stand not having your voice to listen to.
The thought of not seeing you for a period of time was making feel sick.

Why was so I addicted to you y/n?

"Would you like anything else?" Your coworker came up to me.

I saw that not many people were eating in the cafe just me and two other people, one doing work and the other scrolling on their phone while waiting.

"I'm fine." I said taking a sip out of my sugary coffee.

She nodded and went back to the counter and started getting other cakes ready for to go.

I realized she was probably asking due to the fact every time I'm here I eat quiet a bit of sweets.

Still I didn't have much of an appetite.

I just closed the box up and left.

I had nothing else to do.

Walking back into the hotel room I stayed in I decided to just take the day off.

Honestly I wasn't in the mood to fix and give everyone an answer.

Plus there wasn't many important cases needing help from L.

Leaning back into a arm chair I thought of you.