Izuku + Katsuki - Doing the right thing

Summary:

Izuku has to make a hard decision.

Notes:

TW: Death

Izuku sat with his wife in the room. Kairi and Ian gave her blood rotatory, but it didn't exactly look good. Whenever they cut her off the blood, her vitals would drop immediately. It was horrific.

He was aware that he put a massive strain on the two Ridgways and his wife, but he couldn't help it. He wasn't ready to let her go.

Lucia opened her eyes. She looked exhausted. "Izuku ..." she mumbled.

"I'm here. I am here, Lucy," he caressed her cheek.

"I'm sorry ..." she said in a weak voice. "But it's enough, please ..."

"What are you saying? You will get better!" Desperation was in his voice. No, he didn't want to let her go.

"Izuku ... it's enough! I can't anymore. Everything hurts." Tears ran out of her eyes.

Izuku's lip quivered. He bit on his bottom lip; it was already completely raw from being gnawed on so much. "No ... I can't, you ... you have to fight."

"I'm tired. I fought enough. Please let me sleep. You put them through hell to keep me alive." She nodded to Kairi next to her. "Take care of our pups for me, please. They need you. Please, don't let anything happen to them." She had a serious tone in her voice.

"I can't do this on my own. Lucia, I need you by my side!" His voice cracked.

"No, you're a big, strong prime alpha. You can walk this path on your own. You will be the best father to these little ones, I know it." She smiled at him.

Tears ran down Izuku's face. "What about Kieran and Leony?"

"... I want to see them one last time ..." She said, voice breaking. Izuku called his mother that she should bring them in. It took a few minutes, but eventually, they came. Miles accompanied them.

"Mama," Kieran said. He rushed to his mother's side. He was already crying.

"Kieran, stay strong, my darling. Stay with Izuku, and don't make him trouble, okay? Take care of your siblings. And don't let the world beat you down. You're strong! I love you." She said to him.

"I promise you, mama, I will stay with Izu. I will take care of my siblings ..." He leaned into the bed and hugged her. He was surprisingly calm, even though he was crying. He had thought that he had lost her when she was in the prison camp all those years ago. So he was unfortunately familiar with this feeling.

Inko brought Leony over to Lucia. "My baby, I'm so sorry that I can't be there for you any longer. You might not understand it now, but eventually, you will." She wished she could touch her daughter, but she couldn't even lift her arms.

"Mama? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" She said in her high voice. She was confused.

"No, baby, but mama's going to sleep now. A long sleep." She blinked the tears away. "Be a good girl and don't give daddy problems, yes?"

She nodded, crying. She didn't understand what was going on. Inko took her in her arms again. The omega bawled too.

"Thank you, Inko, for everything. Please, take care of my children."

"Of course! Thank you for making my son happy for so many years." She forced a smile on her face. She had lost weight tremendously these past weeks. Her cheeks were sunken in, and dark circles were under her eyes. She looked from Lucia to Izuku. He tried to hold himself back.