Katsuki + Eijiro - Good news

Summary:

Katsuki gets some happy news and Eijiro starts his new job.

Katsuki knew that something wasn't right when the smell of bacon made him sick. He was preparing breakfast for Hiroto and himself when he felt the sickness creeping up. That's why he was now sitting next to the toilet, vomiting his guts out.

"Are you okay?" Hiroto asked. He heard him vomiting.

Katsuki needed a few seconds before he could answer. "I, uh, think I'm pregnant ..." He took some deep breaths.

"Really?" Hiroto looked at him with widened eyes.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm going to take a test later, but the smell of bacon made me sick, so good chance I am." He breathed out, getting up now.

"That would be wonderful news!" Hiroto grinned.

Katsuki chuckled. "Yes! Indeed. I just wished it didn't come this way!" Katsuki flushed the toilet and washed his mouth out. "I'll go to the pharmacy to get a test before work. So I can tell Michiko right away."

"Yes, do that. Ah, I hope it is true. That would be so wonderful!" He let out some happy pheromones.

Katsuki smiled at him and gave him a big hug. "Definitely!" He kissed Hiroto. A prickling sensation rushed through his body by the thought of having a new pup.

Katsuki went to the pharmacy right after dropping Kira off at the kindergarten. He bought a pregnancy test and went to work.

"Morning, Katsuki," Toya greeted him.

"Hey, good morning. Are the others out?" he asked.

"Yeah, just headed out." Toya looked at the pharmacy bag. "Oh, are you sick?"

"No," Katsuki pulled the test out. "Well, at least not sick-sick."

"Damn! I hope you're positive!" Toya grinned widely.

"Me too. I'm just doing the test; give me two minutes." Katsuki went over to the toilets.

"Take your time!" The omega called out.

Katsuki went in and took the test. As expected, it showed a positive result. He shot a picture to send to Hiroto. It had finally worked! They had tried for quite some time, and now he was finally pregnant again.

With a big grin on his face, he went back. "Oooh, I assume it's positive, with that big grin on your face!" Toya laughed.

"It is! It finally worked! I'm so happy. Well, I guess this means, from now on, only office work for me." Even if he was only at the beginning of his pregnancy, he didn't want to risk anything. In his field of work, a blast to the stomach was not uncommon.

"Well, then I will have more company," Toya chuckled.

Katsuki sat down at his desk and started with some paperwork. The two chatted along from time to time.

Eventually, Michiko and Sougo came back. They were sweaty, and their pheromones leaked out of the scent patches. Katsuki covered his nose; they were a bit too strong for him. Especially now that he was pregnant. "Hey, Michiko!" Katsuki greeted.

"Oh, hey, everything okay?" She asked.

"Yes, but I will be doing office work from now on. I just found out I'm pregnant," he smiled.

"Oh, congratulations!" Michiko beamed. "Of course, that's not a problem. Not that you endanger you and your child."

"Congrats, man," Sougo walked over to hug Katsuki.