The Concert

The hours felt like running to get me home as fast as possible and my heart was reaching it's hands to hold on to Junmyeon not wanting to be separated from him. The day of the concert came. I had first row tickets. I chose to wear black skinny jeans, black army boots and a white shirt with my ultimate bias's name.

 I chose to wear black skinny jeans, black army boots and a white shirt with my ultimate bias's name

Junmyeon gifted me a necklace to fulfill my looks.

I was all set waiting for the concert to begin having my cousin and my friends on camera watching the concert with me

I was all set waiting for the concert to begin having my cousin and my friends on camera watching the concert with me. After the grand entrance the boys sang their first song and then decided to do a little speech talking about the accident and how they are grateful to be alive and to be able to perform here today for their fans. Fans were in tears sharing their happiness that they are alive and well. Then the youngest one took over the mic.

Sehun: There's one special EXO-L among you today. There are no words of appreciation and admiration that are worthy enough to describe her.

Tears were threatening to fall from the maknae's beautiful eyes.

Sehun: An EXO-L who showed me what carring for someone really means. I was jealous that she is Suho hyung biased and did her so much wrong.

Tears were now rolling through the maknae's beautiful face.

Sehun: An EXO-L who despite how much I hurt her, she gave everything to make sure I'm standing here in front of you today. An EXO-L to whom I owe my life to.

The lights fell on me revealing me in the crowd.

Sehun: (Y/N) noona mianhe.

A security guard tugged my arm to guide me on stage. I gave my phone to the other closest guard so my friends and my cousin can continue watching. The guard took me on stage. Sehun was alredy on his knees crying. I lifted him up on his feet and wiped away his tears. He continued repeating 'Mianhe noona'. I hugged him tight.

(Y/N): Ssshhh... you have nothing to be sorry for. I already forgave you.

He gave me a small smile. I wiped away his tears and smiled at him.

(Y/N): Stop crying you silly maknae, you are ruining your makeup.

He smiled and hugged me.

Sehun: I mean it noona. I really am sorry for hurting you.
(Y/N): I know. It's ok it's over now. I wouldn't let anything happen to you, ok.