Birthday in the woods and the EXO bias reveal

Chanyeol was sitting next to me drawing a cake in the dirt, Suho was laying his head on my shoulder. Baekhyun run up to us.

Baekhyun: So, I was thinking... why don't we make a birthday party for Chanyeol and (Y/N). We have food and we still have some phone battery for the music...

Suho: Yeah, why not, we can live while we are still alive.

Chanyeol: Cool! Double birthday party! Yeeeeeyyyyy!

The meat was getting ready over the fire. The music was set. We had some meat while we were sitting around the fire. I got up and went to my bag. I took out the chocolates I got in the plane and the candy.

(Y/N): Catch!

I threw one of the chocolates at Chanyeol. His face lit up.

(Y/N): We don't have cake, but we still have chocolate. And we have two packs of candy too.

Chen: WOW! Where did you get these?

(Y/N): I bought them on the plane.

I gave each of them a chocolate and some candy. I sit back down between Suho and Chanyeol. I winked at Chanyeol and smiled. He smiled back savoring his chocolate like a kiddo. Suho looked mad for some reason. I took out a necklace off my neck.

(Y/N): I don't have much to give you as a birthday present, not that I would be able to buy you something expensive even if we weren't here for our birthdays...

I chuckled. I hooked the necklace around his neck.

(Y/N): ... but I hope this dandelion seed will make all your wishes come true.

 but I hope this dandelion seed will make all your wishes come true

He looked at the necklace and smiled.

Chanyeol: Thank you.

But, then his smile faded. He was looking at the ground.

Chanyeol: I have nothing to give you thought.

I lifted his chin up and looked him in the eyes.

(Y/N): Aren't you a kpop idol, a performer, EXO's deep voice rapper whose voice can turn into soft and beautiful? Aren't you EXO's happy virus Park Chanyeol?

His face smiled again.

Chanyeol: So, which song do you want us to perform for you?

(Y/N): How about 'Wolf'? It fits the surroundings.

I laughed.

Kai: And I thought you would ask for 'Love shot'.

(Y/N): I will, once we are saved and then we can celebrate surviving this crash.

Kai nodded.

Chanyeol: Come on guys, let's give this girl her birthday present.

Suho: Good, turn off the speaker guys let's save some battery life.