The EXO members are alive

The bluetooth speaker was blasting EXO songs. Up next was 'Monster'. The rap part was up when 'Wait, that's Chanyeol's voice, but it's not just the speaker.' - I thought. I turned around and saw the rest of the EXO members. I run towards Chanyeol and hugged him tight, well more like hanged myself on him.

Sehun: Chanyeol! You guys are alive. OMG!

Chanyeol: Yah, who's this short little monkey?

(Y/N): Who are you calling a short, little monkey you tall elf-eared giraffe?

Suho came back with some berries and a whole lot of chestnuts. He put the chestnuts and the berries on a piece of metal from the plane.

Suho: That's (Y/N) she was sitting next to me on the plane. She is also a fan.

Chanyeol: I like her, she's funny.

Suho gave Chanyeol a glare. I run to hug every EXO member glad that they are all alive. Suho and Sehun greeted them glad to see them alive too.

(Y/N): Thank you grandpa.

I whispered.

(Y/N): This is the best early birthday present.

Baekhyun: Hmm... grandpa? Why are you talking to your grandpa?

(Y/N): I asked him to take care for you guys until we meet again. We were so worried about you.

Suho: D.O. come with me, I found some mushrooms and I was wondering if they were edible.

D.O. went with Suho to gather some mushrooms.

Xiumin: We got some food from the plane too and some blankets we found.

(Y/N): Put them next to the jackets, we will need them to make you a place to sleep too.

Chen: We have some water too.

Kai: We found a water jug and filled it up at a lake we found on the way here.

Sehun: OMG CAN WE HAVE SOME? We only had half a little bottle to share!

Kai: Sure, give me the bottle I'll put some for you to drink.

Sehun gave Kai the bottle and he filled it up with water.

Sehun: Here noona, drink first. You must be thirsty too.

He gave me the bottle with water.

(Y/N): Thank you Sehun.

I drank a little bit of water and then gave the bottle for Sehun to drink. Suho and D.O. came back with the mushrooms.

(Y/N): Junmyeon, come drink some water. The boys found a lake on the way here and brought some water.

His eyes lit up. He came to me and Sehun and Sehun gave him the bottle. He drank a little bit, then stopped.

Suho: That's enough, the rest must be thirsty too.

(Y/N): It's ok, they brought a full jug of water.

His face looked so happy as he drank some more water. Chen pun the berries on some other piece of metal that he used as a plate. Chanyeol put the chestnuts aside so that D.O. can use the metal to cook the mushrooms.

Chanyeol: I guess we need something to cut into the chestnuts before we can roast them.

Baekhyun took out a sharp piece of metal.

Baekhyun: I picked this up. I thought it might get in handy.

Chanyeol's face lit up. He took the sharp metal from Baekhyun's hand and started cutting the chestnuts happily. I had nothing better to do so I took Chen, Lay and Kai to help me make the bed for the rest of the members. I took of my gloves as my hands were getting sweaty. Lay gave me a look but said nothing at all. When we finished Lay went to Chanyeol.