Prologue

Prologue

Early in the morning, students were talking with each other and playing around while loitering in the hallway. The noise resounded throughout the hallway, but the volume slowly minimized due to two students. Their conversations died down with the appearance of two female students in sight, white Chrysanthemums embedded on the sleeves of their blue sweater to symbolize their status. Upon seeing the two, the students moved to the side to make way for them. While walking in the middle of the hallway like they owned the school, the brown haired female on the right waved her hands while smiling, while the blond simply smiled.

"Ooh! The Princess smiled at us!" Whispered one of the girls.
"She looks so pretty!" Replied the other.
"And she has this arua of maturity around her!" Exclaimed another. "Ah, hey. Do you know about the rumor? The one about the Princess."

While they were gossiping about, a male student overheard their conversation and approached them. He smiled seductively and put his thumb and index finger on one of the girl's chin, tilting it so that her eyes will meet his. "What might that rumor be about, little lamb?"

The girl blushed greatly and stuttered, "T-t-t-the rumor is a-a-about the P-princess dating o-o-older, handsome g-g-guys."

The male smirked but immediately changed it into a smile to ensure that the girls he ensnared won't notice. "I see. Thank you for telling me. Later, ladies." He bid his goodbye and walked away, followed by his gang.

When they were finally away from the crowd, the black haired male to his right asked, "What are you going to do?"

"Are you really asking him that?" The brown haired guy asked, not believing that he even asked their leader.

"What I do best." Replied the casanova. "Make her fall for me."

"That's all you're going to do?" The black haired male asked doubtingly.

"Of course that's all I'm gonna do." A grin crept on his face. A grin filled with self-confidence.

One of the males looked worried and sighed. "Please go easy on my sister." He asked, scratching the nape of his neck.

"Oh yeah, strawberry-blond here is the Princess' lil bro!" The brown haired guy pointed out.

"Sure I will. I'll go easy on her. But what happens after she falls for me won't count, okay?" This statement of his left the Princess' brother even more worried. But about who, everyone silently wondered.