Chapter 7

Aria

"Wrong! Excuse my language, but how the hell did you pronounce this one? Are you sure you're not reading something else? Your pronunciaton's a mile away from the right one!" I scolded, well, who else? The One and Only Nathan Sommersvelle, the Stupid Prince.

Well, not exactly stupid, since no one in the Sommersvelle family line is an idiot, but anyway, he is stupid. In a sense.

"Repeat it." I demanded. "Remember, Ich bin sehr efreut, sie kennenlernen zu dürfen."

"Oh, what perfect pronunciation you have, dear! It's because of your excellence in everything that I continue to fall for you!" Caleb exclaimed (What a very annoying "casanova".) to which I responded with a "Please shut your mouth and stay still in a corner of the room, Caleb." My response earned a mock-hurt from the said person, and a cheer from the always laughing-slash-joking combination (Luke and Mina).

Nathan's brows furrowed, and lips pouted. "How come your pronunciation right on the mark, and mine's right off the mark?!" He complained, arms flinging around like a child. I can't believe he's already in highschool with the way he's behaving.

Luke snorted, and Mina laughed. "Oh my god, was that supposed to be a joke or something? You suck, Nath!" Mina teased. "And stop that arm-flinging of yours, you look stupid! A five something acting like some kid who didn't get his toy!"

"Oh shut up! I'm allowed to act how I want!" Nathan barked, making the two's laughter roar.

"Restraint, young man." I said with a strict voice. Luke and Mina immediately shut up, although I wasn't referring to them. "And words. You may be allowed to act like that around us, but do understand that in public, you must show people only honor and dignity. We are judged by others on a daily basis, much, much more than others are. Your actions will always reflect on the family name," Nathan looked absolutely annoyed, and the words I spoke next made him flinch.

"And on Father, and Missus Fahlia." I immediately regretted hitting on his nerve, but I hardened my will and told myself over and over again, that this was for the better.

The atmosphere turned sour, and the rest of them joked to lighten up the dark mood.

~*~*

"Finally, done with all that! I'm exhausted!" Nathan stretched his arms, and I mumbled, "Huh, you're exhausted, when we're the ones who had it hard teaching a monkey how to talk and dance?" Said boy blushed furiously, and grumbled something along the lines of "I'm not a monkey."

"What time is it, even?" Zach asked, looking around the room for a clock.

"Why, it's Ad-"

"You shut up, Mina. It's five." I interrupted. "Are Jack and the others not back yet?"

"Have you seen them, genius?" Mina sarcastically asked, which I ignored. I stood up and went to the door. "I'm going to look for them, who knows where they wound up getting lost. In the meantime, you three deal with Caleb's phone that's been ringing nonstop."

"Ah, wai- hey! Bring this with you! Aria!"

"No way. Oh, and just tell those girls - they're probably the women Caleb plays with - that the said womanizer is currently busy playing with older women. Remember, women."

~*~*

Where on earth are those three? They said that they were going on an adventure inside the estate, but could it be that they got lost? I've already been to the kitchen, the study, the main library and the mini one, the garden, the maids' quarters (Because I just know that Caleb would drag the two with him where there may be lots of women, and they have been to the maids' quarters), and to the dining hall, but I haven't seen any of them.