Chapter 4

Aria

"Oh my God! Look!" Shouted one of the female students, walking with her friends, their bags dangling for they suddenly stopped.

"Oh? Good job, Vanessa. Well then, bye." I said and hung up my phone. The maid I ordered earlier, Vanessa, called me to inquire me that my previous instructors had agreed to teach Nathan. Now, we only need someone to teach Nathan how to be a gentleman.

"Who was that? Who dared to interrupt my time with you?" A man's face closed in on my face, his left arm tounching the cold wall. Our foreheads are only a few centimeters away from each other. His breath came in contact with mine, and I inched my lips towards his ear.

"One of my maids." I said. I noticed a male student look at our direction. He seems to have noticed that I saw him look at me, as he waved his hands at me with a strained smile. He is... the son of the CEO of Hiether Corporation. Christian Hiether is his name, I believe. And one of the easy-to-manipulate rich kids.

I plastered an obviously forced smile on my face and waved falteringly at him, so to make him see the "distress" I am feeling. He seems to have taken the bait, and marched our way.

"Hey, The Princess is troubled by what you're doing." Stated the Christian Hiether. I am, in all actuality, not one bit troubled nor flustered with this kind of situation. You can say that I'm used to it, but I must not show that I am.

I looked away and bit my lip, "Oh, no..." I replied sounding a little troubled. Caleb must have noticed that I was only feigning it, because he held my chin higher with his thumb and index finger.

"That's right, The Princess isn't troubled at all. We were enjoying the sweet time we were having, weren't we?" He smirked as he said this. Was his smirk supposed to make me swoon and fall for his seductions? So that I'll abide his every request? I haven't seen him in action, yet, so I don't know if I'm supposed to blush a great crimson right now, or faint upon seeing him smirk.

I've decided, I'll just play the innocent and nice kind of girl who hides her pain even when she's deeply troubled. That'll be the best attitude to display in this kind of situation.

"Y-yes..." I "hesitantly" answered. Christian Hiether then yanked Caleb's hands and got in between us. He hid me behind his back, so that Caleb won't be able to reach me, I guess. Oh, so this is what it feels for those 2D girls who have always been helped by the male protagonist. They must have felt sick, being forcibly hidden behind someone's back.

"Stop forcing The Princess! Now get out of our sight!" Ordered Christian Hiether. If Caleb doesn't walk away in the next five seconds, his next line will be-

"If you don't, I'll have my father make your life a living hell!" Nailed it. How shameful, relying on your father openly, but I guess he doesn't realize that. Using what you have to get what you want, however, is clever, I suppose.

"Oh, so you're going to have dear daddy make my life miserable? I'm scared." Caleb taunted, and seconds later I could see the look of disgust on his face. "How shameful, relying on other's power." He said, sounding disappointed.

Caleb's words hit me like a truck. I've heard that line before. Countless, countless times before. But that's in the past. Leave the past, and live the present.

"Aah?! What did you say?!" Barked the rich kid. "Do you not know who I am?! I'm Christian Hiether, son of the CEO of Hiether Corp.!"

"Hiether Corp.? Whazzat? I would've known it's some famous corporation." Caleb teased, irritating Christian.

Christian clenched his fist. He seems to have a quick temper. Christian The Short Tempered, is it?

"A wild Christian The Short Tempered has appeared! Fight, Run, or Taunt? Hahaha!" Caleb laughed. Christian has been angered more. His face turned red both from rage and embarrassment, as the others who watched them heard Caleb and snickered. He raised his fist, and it all happened in slow motion.