×7.

Deku's POV

Class is boring as always and finally ended. "midoriya, please stay a bit after class." mr. aizawa looked really serious. Fuck. Did kacchan already tell him about everything?! I started to panic what if he told him and wanted to tell 'dad' about it?! He would beat the shit out of me! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck !

I slowly went to aizawa's pult, he still looked serious. "you know that your grades are dropping recently right? I wanted to know if you want to talk to me or something. I'm a bit worried about you, you know? At the beginning of the year you were one of the best students and now you are in the 15th place. Should I talk with your parents about it? " fuck. I thought that no one would notice that my grades are dropping. Of course aizawa had to pretend to worry about me." i-i know. I just get distracted very easily sometimes. I'll try to change that." i lied." I hope so, otherwise I have to contact your friends or family." he said in monotone voice and let me go.

I was lucky that no one was on the rooftop. I looked again to see if kacchan was there to see if I cut or something. No one. I sat on the edge of the rooftop looking on the ground
Jump.
What?
Jump, no one would care if you jump so jump.
Should I really jump?
yes, no one would ever care. the only person that ever loved you was your mom, she hates you now.
You're right. No one would ever care. They all hate me right?
Yes, they do. Now jump.
...but what about kacchan..?
you really think he cares about you? c'mon you can't be this stupid.
...

I stood up and looked on the ground it looked so peaceful and calm. I should probably write something like a letter or something. I got to my yellow bag and took a paper and a pen out of it.
*10 min later*
Okay... I wrote a letter to kacchan. Should I write one to my class?
No, just jump. Someone might be on their way to stop you. So jump. Now.
Ok.
Good.
I walked over to the edge and spaced out while thinking over my stupid life.
It's been 5 minutes already, go and jump you useless deku!
Ok.
I jumped and the last thing I knew was that I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"-ku. Deku ! izuku !" I slowly opened my eyes to see kacchan and... Aizawa ? And they both were... crying? Wait. Why. Am. I. Not. Dead?!
I started panicking. What if he told aizawa or I'm just imagining things or, or! "midoriya, please calm down."
Aizawa had always an monotone voice but his voice was really cracky.
"why the fuck am I not dead?" I said confused, they were shocked. Oh my gosh yeah I can swear as well! "well bakugo catched your hand in the last second" "kacchan. Why?! Weren't you the one who always told me to swan dive off the school rooftop?! What the hell why?! why couldn't you just let me rest in fucking peace?!" bakugo looked scared and somehow sad at the same time. Aizawa was shocked probably because he didn't knew that kacchan used to always bully me and told me to die middle school. Then he just did it again.

He kissed me. I was shocked. I was still not used to the fact that my school bully liked me. Well you could tell that aizawa was shocked too. But then, then kacchan hugged me again. his body was so warm. "don't ever do that again, okay?! I love you, okay?! the game yesterday, it was real and so were all my actions. I did everything because I fucking love you! So don't die, please! I need you in my life you damn nerd!" he whispered in my ear but I think that aizawa heard it because he smiled a bit. He looked at me one last time and left.

---------------------------------------------------------
Finally doneee! Sorry that I uploaded it so late. I went to liege in belgium on monday and i was really pissed because my friends ignored me but now I'm fine:>

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

Word count : 718