31.

kacchan pov

and another sleepless night. maybe I should ask shinsou for advise how to stay awake all day without literally dying.

today we're going to get deku. hawks told us the location from the tavern, I'm going to fucking kill the league of villains. who's idea was is to steal my sweet boyfriend?! I am going to slice their throat open and sit there, next to them and waiting for them to fucking bleed to death. I've been doing nothing but training, combat skills, new techniques and more. I'll fucking rip them apart.

"bakugo, let's go." aizawa said as I entered the common room. class 1a were watching me. they knew that deku got kidnapped, some of them were worried and some of them were so confident about the heroes, that the heroes would save him. but never have to much confidence in others, never. even if they are heroes.

I was sitting in the car when all might told me that he trusted me and my combat skills. it was something special to me, that the no.1 hero trusted me. I was now super hyped for the battle. I wanted to save him- no, I had to save him.

we first quietly entered the bar, we would first go quiet and slow but as soon as a villain sees us we attack them directly. to our surprise the bar was empty at least the front of it.

we went up to the rooms and opened the first one. Mt. Lady , all might and I were ready to fight. but instead we were greeted by the bathroom wich was covered in blood. "do they not clean their bathroom?!" Mt. lady scoffed and looked at it in disgust. we quietly opened the next door and I guess it belonged to Toga who was currently not there. it was very cute designed. blood stains everywhere and hello kitty stuff in her room. as we left the room we heard a sound, the door at the other end of the hallway opened and revealed a purple and smokey man, kurogiri.

"what a surprise, today is really not my day...are you perhaps looking for izuku? he is currently out somewhere in the city killing people." he camly said as soon as he saw us. so no one is here except him "where is he exactly" all might spoke angrily, he didn't say anything and just opened a portal, as we walked through it we were standing in some random alley. I turned my head around to see where this noise was coming from, it was a painful noise.

I slowly started to move, I don't know why but I was a bit scared, scared just by the noise. don't be weak! after about 100m I arrived at the place where the noise was coming from.

The person was already dead, dramatically killed. but that was not the most shocking thing. the fact that the sweet and innocent deku was standing in front of me texting someone was even more shocking, this was horrifying. he looked up and looked at me. he didnt have any expression on his face, he just looked at me like I was a complete stranger.

it was kurogiri who he texted, a portal appeared not long after that, he looked at us telling us to go through it. we were in the bar again.
"deku, we came so save you so don't worry. we'll fight the villains and put them into jail." I said in a serious tone. I tried to hide the fact that I was a bit scared of him, I mean he just killed someone brutally and is still so calm even when the heroes are here to save him. all might was literally standing behind me, the no.1 hero.

"kurogiri, would you be so kind and give me some iced water? I've got things to explain." the kidnapped student started.

---------------------------------
hellooo! so I broke up with my boyfriend but yk what rly funny is? he said that it didn't hurt him mentally, I know we were together for only a month but we did much things like dates oder him bringing me home after we went to a park nearby. but I don't really care so yeah. but I have a math exam tomorrow and a English exam on the day after tomorrow. and next week I have a French and German exam next week T^T

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 756