24.

kacchans pov

ugh my head hurts. I woke up in the common like many other students did. I remembered last night almost the whole was drunk. and even I passed out. how much did mina gave us?! as soon as she wakes up I swear I'm gonna kill her for sure!

I went to my room to rest a bit since it was Saturday, luckily I still had some water in my fridge. it was nice and refreshing but my head still hurt a bit. I went to my meds box, it's just a small box since I don't have many meds. I got some ibuprofen and swallowed it with some cool water. I should probably hide this box, what if deku tries to overdose himself with meds and pills again. I hid them under my bed since I didn't found a better place.

I went down and some people were already awake. Momo brought them some water and told them to rest. iida was making some breakfast, wich were pancakes with some fruits on it. I went to the kitchen because he always forgets to also make some coffee.

I turned to machine on and he smiled "oh thank you very much bakugo, Im always forgetting to make some coffee" but he still had these weird hand gestures. I just nodded and went back to my room. I saw deku coming out of his room.

he obviously just had a shower because his hair was so wet. he looked at me and I at him. he decided to come to my room with me. we just sat there. there wasn't much to talk about since I knew his problems and I didn't really wanted to say something.
"kacchan, why do like me?" he suddenly started, I was confused. I already told him many times that I liked him, do you really need a reason to like someone?? "I don't really know. my heart just feels happy when I see you. you're sweet and I just love presence." I replied with a small blush on my face.

I looked away, it was new for me to tell someone that I like them. and as for deku, since his brain is depressed as fuck I have to tell him many times that I love him. as I slowly looked up to him again, he had a tear in his face. that one tear soon became many many tears. he was obviously crying. that made me worry a bit. what if I said something wrong? or he wanted to hear something else? "are you alright? did I do something wrong?" I asked him in a worried tone. he didn't had any expression on his face. I think he didn't even realized that he was crying. "I'm happy to hear that. thanks kacchan" he had a happy voice but wasn't smiling. I couldn't tell what was going on. he sounded happy without smiling.

"what's wrong? you sound happy but you're not even smiling..." it kinda made me upset "I don't know... I'm happy that you told that you like me but I somehow forgot how to express these feelings like happiness or madness." he said in a monotone way. he didn't sound like aizawa sensei. just empty. it kinda scared me. this continued for almost the whole day. I was on the bed with him laying on my chest while I was playing some game (project sekai:))

After like 3 hours he suddenly started "ohhh.. I had an unknown mental breakdown!" i looked at him. "what?" what do you mean by unknown?! "yeah its like a normal mental breakdown, you just don't know when it comes, and while it's there you just feel nothing. it's actually pretty hard to express anything while having an unknown mental breakdown." he innocently replied, like that was nothing! yeah just talking about mental breakdown, nOrMaL. well I decided to not ask any questions. maybe I'll ask him some other day... but for now we should go and eat something. that was when mina called everyone down for dinner.

------------------------------
I know I probably didn't update for 3 weeks or something, but here I am! oh and that unknown mental breakdown that was like my own idea cuz I often have them:)

pls vote if you liked this chapter<3

word count : 724