The Demon of Hands (5)

Nezuko stands strong, but that doesn't mean she  isn't shaking a bit, especially since this is her first time facing a demon this strong 'calm down Nezuko, Muichiro-kun prepared you for moments like these' She thought to herself . 

"Hehehe? Frozen in fear?" The demon said in a taunting voice "Then I shall kill you right  now!" Launching over several arms at Nezuko. 

"Breath of mist Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist"  Nezuko unleashes eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other in extremely quick succession, and in that quick succession she sliced off all the arms. 

She rushes forward slicing more arms off along the way, but she finds herself unable to push forward due to the arms constantly regenerating. She backflips away, avoiding the arms while slicing off arm after arm. 

She grits  her teeth in annoyance, 'I won't be able to reach his head this way! Not good!' However her eyes widen as she was surrounded  by arms. 

"ITS OVER YOU BRAT!" The demon exclaimed whilst launching the arms that surrounded her towards her, just one hand needs to reach and it will crush her head. 

"Breath of mist, Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash"  Nezuko releases a powerful circular slash in front of them, she twists and turns her body and using  the circular attack and destroys the arms around her. 

She begins to run around the massive demon with the arms chasing her the hands then targeted the ground underneath her. It punches the ground hard right by Nezuko's feet, causing Nezuko to lose her footing a bit but is able to roll over and land on her feet. Her kimono only got a bit of dirt but till then no injuries. 

However she  had no time to see her surroundings as a hand was launched at her, this one was bigger than the other hands. It opens its hand as it wanted to crush her face. 

"Breath of mist, First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze"   She jabs her blade straight  into the palm of the hand stopping it in its path, the demon had launched another three hands that formed into fists. 

Her eyes widen quickly taking her katana out of the hand and jumping back, however releasing her katana from the hand had allowed it to move once more. 

"Breath of mist Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist"  Nezuko unleashes eight  forward slashes on top of one another and had  sliced all the arms into pieces. 

'Tch, annoying brat, don't worry  I'll get  her in my next one' The demon thought to himself, still underestimating Nezuko. 

The demon had launched majority of its arms straight at Nezuko, her eyes widened seeing the true amount of arms this demon had. 'SERIOUSLY! WHATS WITH ALL THESE HANDS?!?!' Was her thought

"Breath of mist, Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist"  The user backflips into the air while upside down and delivers countless ranged slashes downwards, capable of decimating dozens of targets at once. She destroyed all the arms at once with this attack. 

But just as she lands onto the ground, she felt the ground rumble and her eyes widen, the demon had sent its hands underground. She jumps into the air and avoids the attack, right on time, the hands had emerged from the ground. 

The demon's eyes widened 'She avoided my strongest attack? How?!' were his only thoughts as he quickly sent an arm towards Nezuko whilst still in the air.  Nezuko had other plans. 

"Breath of mist, Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze"  The user dashes forward at high speed, blinding the hand demon due to the mist, and then she unleashes a flurry of slashes towards the hand demon.