Mirror Mirror on the wall (25)

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the strongest  of them all" 

That voice, they didn't know who belonged to at first till the man revealed himself. His long  light blue hair, tied into a high ponytail. The cracks on his face and his white kimono. Emiyo didn't know who this was, nobody knew who he was but they felt afraid. 

"Who are you?" Emiyo questioned, at first glance Emiyo could tell he was no ordinary demon. 

The man closes his eyes and smirks "I believe it is only formal for one to introduce themselves before the other introduces." 

"I am Emiyo" 

"Emiyo? A beautiful name for one such as yourself, my name is Hanzo. And who are your fellow acolytes?" 

'Who is this man? He just emerged and he is already making me shiver, it feels like if I move, I'll die!' Neuko yells in her thoughts 

"Kamado! Calm down." Tengen warns as he prepares himself to fight, despite his injuries,, but the poison has been slowed down thanks to Emiyo's serum. 

The name Kamado made Hanzo raise an eyebrow, 'A kamado? I thought Muzan killed them all.' Hanzo questioned in his mind. "Hey, which one of you is a Kamado?" 

They all fell silent, but Nezuko was being carried over Makio's shoulder yelled "I am, I am Kamado Nezuko!" 

"Hoh? So your the last of the Kamado family? Here I thought HE killed them all. Oh well, I'll finish it off then." Hanzo said as he suddenly vanished and appeared in front of both Makio and Nezuko, their eyes widen at his speed. 

Emiyo then appeared in front of him "Breath of frost, Second Form: Eight layered Frost" The user unleashes eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other in extremely quick succession. 

Hanzo however vanished and emerged a few steps back. "A worthy opponent. And I only know one man who can teach other, worthy demons to create their own breaths." He mutters to himself so nobody heard it.

Emiyo grits her teeth "If you are going to try to kill those whom I hold close to, I shall make you feel colder than any winter." 

Hanzo puts on a smirk, this would be a worthy battle for him.  "A beautiful blade, and a beautiful technique. But its elegance won't match mine" Hanzo opens his right hand and has it facing the ground and a mirror manifests, a sword rises up from the mirror as Hanzo grabs the handle and pulls the rest of the katana out. 

His sword  appears to be made out  of glass but  do not mistake the sword to be easily shattered. The mirror on the ground disappears as Hanzo grips his sword. "We shall see, who's honor shines brighter!" 

"Breath of frost, Fourth Form: Lacerating Glacier" A massive slash that can be used for either defense or offense. Emiyo rushes forward with a massive slash, but  as soon as she slashes Hanzo Disappears.

"Breath of mirrors, First form: Reflective Palace" The user disappears and appears behind the opponent from a mirror and delivers a powerful slash.

Emiyo gasps as she watches the blade get close to her neck as she leans back, narrowly avoiding the blade as it was an inch away from her neck, it slices off a tiny strand of her hair. As she leans back and quickly backflip, landing on her feet. Hanzo exits the mirror and looks at her with a rather smug grin while Emiyo was trying to think what had just happened. 

"Breath of mirrors, Second form: Parallel Thrust" three mirror manifest, on random sides but always follow a zigzag pattern, Hanzo dashes into a mirror and follow the zigzag pattern of the mirror, jumping into mirrors, then upon entering the third mirror, other mirrors will vanish and a fourth one will manifest at a random location but is always near the opponent, and then he strikes.