prologue

𝐀 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀

Why did I never realise this is how much it hurts to watch the one you are in love with fall in love with someone else?

Especially when that someone else is your best friend.

Watching Celestine fall in love with the guy I fell for only because one day his pencil fell down in class and I was the one who handed it to him. I dreamt of going on cute little dates with him, plucking small daises and sneaking those in his locker, clicking polaroids with him and storing them some place safe.

But I watched Celestine go on cute dates with him, sneak small daisies in his locker and look at the polaroids she has clicked with him each day.

I was the one who told her about him, and she was the one who got his love.

And all this time, I never got the guts to go up to her and tell her that I am insanely in love with her boyfriend. How could I? She seems so happy with him. She is always smiling she is around him. His presence makes her eyes light up.

And me, I got stuck watching those two fall in love and do everything lovers do from the sidelines.

Why? Because I am the girl who is in love with my best friend's boyfriend. And there is absolutely no way I will be able to rid myself from these feelings.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-  KEZIAH SPEAKS !

well this is gonna be... sad, and angsty. I just love sad stuff so I will be enjoying this so much hehehehe

Feedback is always appreciated, but any and all hate will be deleted! Please don't spread hate on my page <3

Vote and comment if you wanna!

With love through health and sickness
Keziah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━