A Flashback of before Spring Break (6)

Guys, before you read. THIS IS JUST CRINGE. I WAS GOING TO DELETE IT BUT FELT BAD I WASNT POSTING. SO HERE YOU GO?!?!

OR SINCE ITS POSTED NOW. IM ACTUALLY HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS..

It was already 9:32 pm. Blitz had just got done explaining what we're doing for tomorrow.

I basically get it. We leave in the afternoon. We kill. We show off to that whore. And we get the parking space.

That's literally what it was. He could've just said that instead of taking a whole hour.

"Already, you guys are excused. Now go home! I wont accept sleeping on the job!" Blitz said pointing to the door.

Moxxie and Millie got up and headed out the door quickly.

Right before I was just about to ask them something..great.

"Ok y/n, I'll be ready in like 5 minutes to drop you off!" Blitz said running around.

But after what Vero said, I don't think I should go back to my apartment..

Unless I lock the door. But how can a cheap door lock stop a Popstar? She literally has a buff hellhound. He can just knock down my door. And then boom, she does whatever she wants with me.

Or her whole gang comes over JUST TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TOO.

Ok, maybe I'm just overthinking. It'll be alright. Just ask Blitz.

What if he says no? And then what?!

What if he asks why I want to sleep over at his place? How can I explain that I'm his ex's plaything. Do I just go up to him and say, "Hey Blitz! Could I sleep over at your place! Oh what's the reason? Just a seductive Popstar threatening to come over at my apartment! Yeah! No biggie."

"All right y/n, I'm good to go. Hopefully you didn't waste those 5 minutes daydreaming." Blitz said.

"Oh wait what? Oh yeah, I'm ready." I say gloomy.

"Uh alright, then let's get going!" Blitz said.

*After awhile*

I look out the window and sigh. I'm not sure if I should tell him or not.

I'm already sure he'll be pissed at Vero. But I'm not sure about me also.

I could already tell that we're close to my place.

Ok, I'm convinced that I can't do this. Maybe I'll just ask him for something.

"Hey Blitz?"

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Think you could spare me a gun?" I ask.

"For what reason?" He said.

"Oh uh you know! Those 3 guys from earlier probably followed me and know where I live. So I gotta protect myself? Since I have no idea of hand to hand combat."

"Hmm, you make a good point.." Blitzo said. "Yeah sure, can't have you getting another hickey. I'm running a assassination business, not one like Verosika's."

Yes! Now I could threaten her IF she decides to come by.

*At the Apartment?*

"Now DONT get a scratch on it, I'll find out if you do. And good luck on killing those motherfuckers! Bye bye!" Blitz said before driving off.

I'm not sure if this was a brilliant idea or not.

But Vero fears getting shot. Right? Well hopefully I guess.