Hunting Party

(meanwhile in Rammaza)

Militia Fighter: (in Arabic) Commander, Miku Nakanos was shooting in the hospital. It's quiet again now.

(Yotsuba pick up her walkie-talkie.)

Yotsuba: (in Arabic) Copy. Keep us posted. (put down her walkie-talkie, in English) My soldiers confirm that the hospital is under siege. Miku Nakanos is taking civilians as human shields. They're protecting someone.

Deku: Or some thing.

Yotsuba: (shrugs) The more we find out...

(Whistle is heard, with another counter-signal whistle is heard.)

Nero: All clear, sister.

Yotsuba: Nero is my best sniper. You can rely on him... and all my fighters.

Deku: Marines want their pound of flesh. They're leading the charge on this.

Yotsuba: I told you we would help you.

Deku: (shrugs) And you're keeping your word.

Yotsuba: (hesitantly) I don't do this to... keep my word. The invaders of my country have no regard for human life. The gas kills all things. Even food in our gardens. If you use these tactics, you are my enemy.

 If you use these tactics, you are my enemy

Deku: No exceptions?

Yotsuba: None. Miku Nakanos has given my people a bad name, and we have paid dearly for their crimes. I want to see the Wolf punished.

(Deku hands back Yotsuba her cigarette.)

Deku: I'll make sure you're at the embassy for the handoff to Smith.

Yotsuba: And you? Where will you go when this is over?

Deku: Wherever they send me.

Yotsuba: (slight smile) You don't choose?

Deku: (chuckles) Not exactly.

Yotsuba: Rest up. Tomorrow is a big day. (tossing her cigarettes on the ground)

Deku: What about you and your men?

Yotsuba: We'll be here until sunrise.

Deku: I'll cover the open corner.

(Deku grabs an AK-47 and whistles to a militia fighter, who then responds with his own counter-whistle.)

)