Highway of Death

Yotsuba: The Wolf is with the Butcher. Terrorist cells in the city will hide them. Bravo will clear house to house in search, my people will help you. If they try to escape to the mountains, there is only one road- 'Tariq Almawt', the Highway of Death. The OreGairu bombed it during the invasion, killing the people trying to escape. There is a village at the crossroads. I sent Nero and his fighters there to prepare an ambush. Deku and I will join them and take up firing positions above the road- Lying in wait, for the Wolf...

 Deku and I will join them and take up firing positions above the road- Lying in wait, for the Wolf

Darus, Urzikstan

Yotsuba: The highway is below us. Nero has reinforcements in position to ambush the Wolf.

Deku: We're easy prey for the Russians out here.

Yotsuba: Yes, our window is short. Sagami's men will be on the hunt. She has lost control... She will come to take it back.

(The truck reaches the village and comes to a stop as Yotsuba lets out a whistle to the driver.)

Yotsuba: (in Arabic) Hold here. (to Deku) Let's move. We have to cut the Wolf off at the pass. (hops out of the truck) Before the war, this village had families and laughter.

Deku: Laughter is the best medicine...

Yotsuba: Tell me a joke.

Deku: What happens when the CIA goes to sleep?

Yotsuba: What...?

Deku: They go undercover...

Yotsuba: (slight chuckle) Not bad.

Deku: Probably better in English.

Yotsuba: You told it in English.

(While walking up stairs, Yotsuba approaches a militia fighter who is carrying two ammo crates.)

Yotsuba: (in Arabic) Keep those close.

Militia Fighter 1: Yes, ma'am.

Yotsuba: Nero took the high ground for us. My father called Nero, "shabal." His little lion.

Deku: What happened to him?

Yotsuba: He died, fighting...

Militia Female Fighter 1: MN scouts inbound, ma'am...

Yotsuba: (in Arabic) Keep us posted. Deku, this way. Nero is waiting for us. I told him to bring everything he's got...

(following Yotsuba to the next rooftop with Nero waiting for the duo)

Nero: Deku... check this out. (pull the handle, catch the bullet) .338 Lapua. Armor piercing at 600 meters. I put it together myself... (puts rifle down) Please, use it.

(pick up Nero's special rifle and inspecting it)

Deku: Solid heater.

Nero: Protect her with your life, she will do the same for you.