Chapter 3-Food Situation

Zaza was stunned.

It could not believe what was happening in front of its eyes.

Of course, Murder Dogs were known as the embodiment of fear, and Beretta had killed three of them in an instant, so it could not be helped.

(Is-is this real!? I cannot believe it...)

Without being able to accept it, Zaza stood in shock.

Then a voice sounded from behind Zaza.

"Kaaaa-hahahaha! Oh, Ramiris, I have found a survivor! We thought this world was a miss, but there may even be other life if we look for them."

"Hmmm. Master. That's fine and all, but my whole body feels tingly and it hurts..."

Zaza jumped and then turned around.

A beautiful brown-skinned man with blonde hair was standing there.

Not only that, he looked natural, as if his body had not been altered at all. He just wore casual clothes and stood there.

Of course, it was Veldora.

"He-hey, you! Are you crazy!? You can't dress like that with all of the radiation!?"

Zaza could not help but shouting. And Zaza could not be blamed.

Veldora's clothing was completely abnormal.

In fact...

This entire surface world was full of danger.

There was the thin oxygen and poison in the atmosphere.

The reason that the enemy could use nuclear weapons without regard over the destruction of the environment was that the environment was already polluted beyond repair.

This world was already on its way, at a rapid speed, towards destruction.

But there were those who had a will to fight this fate and created an organization. The resistance that Zaza was a part of-Light of Dawn-.

"Hahaha. Isn't it cool? This outfit was designed by Rimuru and made by Shuna. What do you think?"

"Who cares about how you look? More importantly, this thing about thick radiation has an ominous ring to it. And my body kind of hurts. It's important, so I'm going to say it again. It's tingling and painful!!"

It was here that Zaza noticed another strange thing about Veldora.

A voice. Something was sitting on Veldora's shoulder and saying they felt pain-Zaza's eyes went to Ramiris and widened.

"No, no. This is not about pain! Are you really fine...? And what is that small thing!?"

Ramiris ignored Zaza and continued to wail.

"Hey, master! I just remembered something. Didn't Rimuru say that radiation was bad for human bodies!"

"It should be fine, I think? He said that it was fine if it was only a small amount. After all, if the sunlight is fine, then there should be no problem..."