Chapter 6-Attack

In the words of Verdra, each person felt something.

 And before the move of that feeling to action, Soret woke up.

 It is a raid.

 The ceiling of the underground shelter where Resistance is headquartered collapsed with the explosion.

"What !?"

 Screaming, Zaza hurriedly looked up at the ceiling.

 There, black smoke was made to rise, and a gray sky was visible from the gap.

 Zaza to be stunned.

 Sharma showed the reaction first, leaving such Zaza.

"It is tasteless! In this state, harmful substances will enter from outside !! "

 Sharama's cry, Gentian begins to move quickly.

 They gathered adults working and the surrounding children and began evacuation guidance to the underground hierarchy which is an emergency evacuation place.

 Whether it is the result of evacuation drills repeatedly, it is performed neatly enough to say brilliant.

 I cried solely for small children who have not yet reached the end of the year.

 There is not much confusion, the sign of people disappears from the level where Verdra's people are.

"Stupid ... ...This is an underground shelter that endured nuclear explosion - !? When it becomes power that penetrates it from the ground to here so far,Special small nuclear penetration bulletBunkbasterWhat?

 Zaza stands stunned.

 If he imagined that his imagination was correct, it was because he decided that the empire was deeply concerned and no doubt.

 It was a formidable appearance, and those who lived in this hideout were in fear of being killed entirely as it was.

 But Zaza wonders.

"- No, wait? thatSpecial small nuclear penetration bulletBunkbasterIf it was a work, this time the hierarchy should have become a hot sea ... "

 However, the violent penetration from the ground to the ceiling was stopped there for some reason.

 Zaza wondered at it and in spite of misunderstanding the question.

 Looking at Zaza like that, Veldra laughs with grin.

 Just now, the crisis was prevented by the power of Verdra.

 Now that I became a popular player, I can not help being disturbed by an intrepid person. That's why Verdra extended the "barrier" to protect this hierarchy part.

"Kook 's, the the same. It is - -

 Now is the time to tell this misunderstruck man Zaza how wonderful I am - it was exactly when Verdra who thought was proud of it.

 From the opening of the ceiling that still blows black smoke, five mobile weapons have invaded.

"Master, something came!?"

"Chi, get in the way of my way ... ..."

 It is regrettable Verdra.

 It was a normal driving of Verdra, who did not notice even if doing something good occasionally.

"How do you like Veldra?"

"Hmm? Beretta, let me meet you. I will defend ourselves with Ramiris and the people here, so you should intercept him. "