Bio of Cersei

Here's the detail about Cersei...

Cersei Kikuchi (character)

Information

Alias: Gumiho (hero name), Maiden, Fox Girl, Pink Lightning Girl

Species: Mutant

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Height: 169 cm

Relatives: Unnamed Parents (disowned)

Origin: Canada

Affiliation: : Herself, X Force (formerly)

Occupation: Outlaw Hero (sometimes), Bounty Hunter

Appearance

Cersei is a beautiful and cute teenage girl with long light pink hair and bright purplish pink eyes. Having a fox like characteristic, she has slightly longer fangs, fox like ears and fox like tail, that can remain hidden. Cersei change her clothes everyday and even use her own body to her advantage.

Cersei's hero outfit is a Japanese or Korean like shrine maiden. She wear a kitsune mask to cover her face and control her voice tone, metal fans and short sword like daggers.

Personality

Cersei is a bad girl and teasing type. She like excitement, thrill and even dangerous things just to have fun. She even go as far as fighting people such as thugs, armed men or junkie for fun. She barely care about anything because only seek fun and excitement. Cersei like to tease those she like. After she was defeated by Kumo, Cersei grew attracted to him as she view him as cool, funny and handsome.

Cersei admire the X-Force, a group of outlaw mutant superheroes who will do anything to succeed when they are hired. Despite they are outlaws, they are still considered heroes and true free people to Cersei. While she like fighting, Cersei is very confident of her skill and sometimes get too cocky.

Despite her thrill for fun and excitement, Cersei is actually a kind and sometime sweet person. She like socializing with people. She like shopping, playing guitar, doing archery and even playing games in arcade in free time. She do all that so she can get away from fun and excitement. However, Cersei can get mad and doesn't like talking about her past.

History

Cersei is a mutant girl who live in Canada. Because being a mutant, she was disowned by her parents because they hate mutants and she ran away from home.

Cersei saw Deadpool on television and mention that he is a dangerous outlaw hero that people need to watch out. When she saw the camera footage of Deadpool's fight, she start to admire him. She like watching all the footages of Deadpool killing bad guys on television, and even bought some merchandise of him.

When she reach fiftheen years old, Cersei manage to gain enough money to take care of herself and move to America because she want to meet the X-Force and her idol hero, Deadpool. When she finally meet with him by accident, Cersei asked Deadpool if she can join them because she's a mutant. Deadpool want to see her and she shows her ability to produce lightning. Deadpool was amazed and recruit her into the team.

At first, the X-Force didn't acknowledge Cersei because she's too young, until she show what she capable of when using special-made long daggers and her control of lightning, which impressed the team. Because of Cersei's fine control, they let her join and gave her a warning that even the X-Force is a hero team, they are still outlaw but Cersei didn't care about that part because she only care for fun and excitement. Cersei doing fine in X-Force for two years. But she quit later on because Cersei prefer to work alone.

Power & Abilities

Cersei is a mutant with fox like ability and capable of producing lightning. She can create her own lightning, or even use the natural ones. She can control the flow of lightning in her body and release it according to the amount that she wish for. Being a fox like mutant, she have fox like characteristic.

She also has enhanced speed, strength, reflexes, endurance, stamina, healing ability and fine intellect. Cersei also a skilled fighter. She wielding a pair of metal fans, handmade special short sword like dual daggers, and even good in archery. She even use the fans or daggers to flow control her lightning and even store lightning energy inside her weapons.

Weakness

Cersei's most known weakness is her own cockiness and overconfidence. When fighting against most opponents, Cersei can be very cocky, overconfident of her skill and underestimate her opponent. Because of that, she can easily get distracted when things get too easy for her which causing her own downfall. If her opponent realize her overconfidence as her weakness, it can be exploit easily and defeat Cersei without doing much. And Cersei also isn't that smart to realize if she get played or else.

Trivia

• In Kumo's universe, Cersei this alternative universe's version of Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat. Except that Cersei is a hero and a bounty hunter while Felicia was a thief. However, she is more villainous compare to Kumo and Draco.

• Cersei doesn't like studying, and the only subject she good at is PE.

• Cersei is multilingual, able to speak English, Korean, Japanese and Spanish. Though her Japanese is very poor.

• Cersei is actually afraid of Deadpool after knowing him because he keep bugging her, even give her jump scare when he shows up.

• Unlike Kumo and Draco, their parents died but love them, Cersei's parents are alive but hate her because she was a mutant.

• Cersei is a quarter-Korean, quarter Japanese and half-Canadian.

(A/N: Cersei isn't belong to me. She belong to VelzardSimp.)