Rising of Gangs

With the battle with Primal, Demons and Dem able to beat the fusion elemental villain with their own teamwork and power. Because of that, Demons finally have been acknowledge by the Avengers and become part of the team. Finally becoming part of the team, Kumo have reach his dream and taken the first step of becoming a better person.

(Morning)
(Streets)

It has been few weeks since Spider-Man become part of the Avengers. The streets of New York are filled with people, and the news that Spider-Man become part of Avengers. Though some party expression discomfort about letting a "vigilante" into the team, but the Avengers vouch Spider-Man is more than they thought.

(Midtown High)
(Hallway)

At the hallway, the students are just having their own nice time. But not just that, Spider-Man's fans all over the school are seems to be keep celebrating that their favorite hero is now part of the world's greatest hero team. Kumo walk around along with Richard as they went to their locker. Their lockers just next to each other.

Richard: Looks like Spider-Man is far more famous than before.

Kumo: Definitely.

Richard: Well, he is pretty much ignored at first. Now he's really famous.

Kumo: Yeah... He is.

Richard: You seems not pretty happy about it.

Kumo: Not really. But Jameson annoys me.

Richard: Right? He keep his own self-centered attitude and he always like that. Never listen to anyone.

???: Hey, idiots! Never thought you'd be here again!

Kumo: *sigh* ...

He turn aside and sees Dash with his gang again near his locker, and Richard take a look.

Kumo: What do you want now, Dash?

Dash: Now that Spider-Man is part of Avengers, you better not even think of thinking highly about yourself.

Kumo: Look, Dash. I'm just an intern at the Stark Industries, that's all. Not like I become close with them or anything.

Dash: Don't spit lies on my face, Parker. Someone like you who's not even from here really piss me off. How about I put you into your locker again, huh?!

Richard: *step forward* Dash, stop it. Can't you stop bullying for one day? You been doing this to Kumo ever since he came here!

Dash: Heh, like I would listen to a criminal's son!

Richard: What did you just say?

Dash: You heard me. You old man just a criminal like others that Spider-Man take down. He's no more than a simple old man, nothing more than a villain.

Feeling provoked, Richard about to throw a punch but Kumo stop him by put his hand on Richard's shoulder.

Richard: *whisper* Kumo?

Kumo: *whisper* Don't do it, Richard. He's not worth it.

Richard just grit his teeth and turn away, before he and Kumo get their stuff and close their lockers before walking away.

Dash: Yeah, that's right. Run away, fellas.

"Don't worry, your life would be miserable!"

"See you, weaklings!"

Richard feels so much provoked, but Kumo trying to keep him calm down. Dash been bullying others but Kumo and Richard by far the worse get bullied by him and his goons.