S.H.I.E.L.D.

Because of the shockwave blast fuse with the malfunction Atomic Phase Disolver from Shocker, it unleash Kumo's inner demon, the resentment toward himself for years. Knowing that his inner demon cannot be erased, Kumo decide to accept his inner demon and even named him as Dem. He created the Demons Driver and Vistamps to become a new reborn Spider-Man, and call himself Demons. With the new look and power, Kumo continue his life as a hero.

(Midtown High School)
(Hallway)

It's been few weeks since Kumo become Demons. J.J.J. complains that Spider-Man finally show his true color, while the public view him look even better than before. Kumo is taking stuff from his locker and put it into his bag. Others who walk by greet him and he greet them back.

???: Hey, Kumo!

Kumo stop what he's doing and close his locker before turn to the side, and greet a friend of his from the other class.

《Richard Fisk》 《16 Years Old》

《Richard Fisk》
《16 Years Old》

Richard is a son of the infamous Wilson Fisk, the crime lord that has yet to be captured because he is very careful but was arrested eventually. Despite knowing that, Kumo still friend with Richard. He along among the first ones who befriend with Kumo. Richard's father is currently under parole because in their previous encounter, Kumo, as Spider-Man, able to get the evidence that a genius villain named Thinkerer use Fisk's business to his use. Fisk was given chance in parole, but Thinkerer was able to escape.

Kumo: Hey, Richard.

Richard: Hey, man. Wassup?

They do their handshakes, the one he always do with Henry and Kate sometimes. Kumo put his bag over his shoulder as he walks with Richard.

Kumo: So, how's your day?

Richard: Well, not that good. My Dad still under parole for few more months. Though I hate saying this, a while ago everything keep calling me a criminal's son. But now everything seems start to get normal.

Kumo: Yeah, I can understand that. Back in Tokyo, some didn't really want to befriend with me because my mother was a detective.

Richard: Well, different places, different things. Hey, have you seen Spider-Man's new appearance yesterday?

Kumo: Of course I do.

Richard: He even call himself as Kamen Rider Demons. I did watch some as a kid, but seriously, he's way cooler than the ones I saw on TV. That dark looking demonic thing even more cool when it just... come out from Spider-Man's body!

Kumo: You don't think that's creepy?

Dem: Oh, it is creepy! And badass!