1: Peppa alone in her thoughts

Warm, salty tears leaked out of Peppa pigs big eyes. She ran as far as her twiggy shabby knees would let her go. She halts to a stop and takes in what is around her. She never knew about this part of town. She explores the abandoned buildings and finds many interesting objects. Such as a worn out leather belt, broken sunglasses and lipstick! Oh my! She was certainly going to keep that! Mummy pig never ever let Peppa wear her lipstick. Peppa thought she was going to be super cool wearing it to school. She blushed thinking of what Suzy would think. She slipped the lipstick into her shallow pocket.

The sky was being swallowed by the horizon of Earth. It was getting dark quickly. She was about to go back home but she heard something. Something mysterious. Something unruly. She heard the ghostly talking that sounded like an old dehydrated pig talking.

"Peppa. You must learn the truth!" The ghostly figure slowly came into view while wagging his walking stick at Peppa.

"What the-" Peppa started but was quickly interrupted by the pig.

"Shush you brat!" Cried the old pig, "for now is no time for talking! The time is nigh'!"

Peppa was confused, "English, please?"

The old pig sighed raising his eyebrows, "what I mean is that you are in grave danger, Peppa my young great great great granddaughter."

"And what danger is it, oh, my great great great old grandfather?" Added Peppa sarcastically.

The old pig sighed heavily, mumbling how children should respect their elders more. The deep lines above his ghostly forehead revealed the content age the old pig died.

"Look, I just wanted to tell you that your family is not who you think they are." Said the old pig with a serious look in his eye.