2: Peppa learns the truth

Peppa went wide-eyed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could this be!? She lived with her family for her whole life ever since she was a little piggy! 

Her eyes were filled with a mixture of anger and tears, "what do you know!? You literally just appeared declaring you were my great great great grandfather so you could be lying!"

Sensing her fury the old man chose his words carefully, "I know it's hard to get your head around, but it's the truth. Why else would I tell you this?"

Peppa don't know what to say. She was in pure denial. She looked at the man with hatred before running back to her hillside home.

"My my, Peppa!" Oinks mummy pig in worry, "what were you doing out there? It's past your curfew of 6pm!"

Peppa looked relived. There was no way that mummy pig wasn't her real mum. Mummy pigs face was laced with worry. It was impossible that she was not who she said she was. She even had baby photos of Peppa! Peppa smelt something lovely. Something foreign yet nostalgic. 

"What's cooking in the oven, mummy?" Asked Peppa innocently.

Mummy pig had a twisted smile that was most unlike her, "well let's find out!"

Peppa followed the beautiful scent into the kitchen where daddy pig stood motionlessly. She took a bite out of the food in the plate and her eyes glimmered while taking in the tastiness. She savoured every bite until there was nothing left. 

Mummy and daddy pig smiled and said in unison, "you should get into bed soon, Peppa"

Peppa went upstairs but could not find her beloved brother, George pig. The realization hit her hard. She curled into a ball and cried herself to sleep. At least George will always be inside her. Literally.

The next day, she woke up at 6am when no one was awake. She tip toed sneakily down the flight of stairs and investigated the kitchen for clues and traces for her younger brother. Peppa darted her eyes around the square shaped room and found something. The velvety blue shirt of her younger brother in the rubbish bin. Wait!? What!? Dinosaur was George's beloved toy that he would NEVER let anyone touch much less put in the bin. 

Peppa' hypothesis was deemed correct. She was shocked and didn't know how to react for a few minutes. She ran upstairs quietly and packed her bag filled with food, bottled water, teddy, flashlight and a knife. She zipped up her bag and was ready to leave. Peppa thought for a moment before scribbling the writing of "just going out for fres  aer. I'll be bak by 12pm" hoping that she spelt it all right, she put it on the door. This will make sure she has enough time to get away far without the police chasing her.

Peppa smiled at her 100iq moment before leaving swiftly and running outside aimlessly.