Traitor

Danny dog's POV

No one truly cares. My gang did nothing wrong. They just followed my lead...It's all my fault. All of it. They were always there for me...We were always there for each other. Sure, I admit we occasionally flirted with the girls but...Pedro only wanted happiness. He was too innocent to die. So was everyone else. The girls should show some more freaking remorse.

I'll show them remorse. They did not care about the deaths of my gang. If I killed all of Peppa's friends...they will feel as I do right now. They will finally understand.

I grinned maniacally. I realized I would have to start slow. Kill them one by one until Peppa's the only one left.

"Hey Zoe and Candy, come with me. It's really important" I beckoned, with a serious look in my eyes.

The two girls look at each other questioningly. Then decided to follow cautiously. Looking back at their friends before walking out the door.

After a good 20 minutes Peppa, Suzie, Emily, Delphine, Gabriella and Lottie slowly started to get suspicious. And later, I saw Peppa finally deciding to go look for her friends.

What Peppa saw that evening was a cold-blooded murder done by yours truly. Their mangled bodies and disfigured faces would give anyone nightmares for at least a few weeks.

The large, salty drops of upset tears fell cutely onto her friends bodies as Peppa screamed in anger and pain to the skies.

"DANNY YOU...YOU..." Screamed Peppa in pure anguish, "You traitor".

I blushed and giggled behind the bush and ran to the haven I built while I was "sleeping outside".  

2 hours later with Danny

I woke up in this really odd house with this extremely weird feeling. 

"Have you killed someone again?" I asked in my head

"...Nooooo?" answered my alter ego, Dylan, in a very obvious manner.

"We talked about this, Dylan," Danny raised his voice dangerously, "...who did you kill...?"

"Don't worry, just that cat you know Peppa hates, maybe that sassy zebra, too...Zoe was it?" reassured Dylan, nonchalantly.

"You have to stop..." said Danny, "you know what happened last time".

"...There are no more police here. Only mindless zombies and cannibalistic parents now."

"That's not the point! I...Love Peppa but I have to earn her love. All you're doing is killing it!"

Dylan grins, "I know, I'm killing it".

"SHUT UP, DYLAN! IT'S NOT THE TIME OR PLACE FOR THAT. TAKE ME SERIOUSLY FOR ONCE!" Cries Danny, desperate for negotiation.

"...You know that Peppa girl likes the sheep. At least let me free again to kill her?" reasoned Dylan, "you know better than I that Peppa will not even look at you with the sheep around".

"After what you've done, Dylan, I don't think Peppa would look at me anyways."

"Just tell her that it wasn't you. Tell her you were kidnapped by Miss Rabbit. She will believe you. When I kill Suzy, you have to be there for Peppa, calm her down or whatnot and...Voila!"

Danny paused for a moment, beatboxing a little in contemplation, "...fine".