4: Danny dog with da Boyz 😔👑💅🥶💥

Danny dog POV:

I was shopping yesterday with mah homies getting the real good stuff. Pedro Pony was just by our side for the entire time and didn't buy the drugs. The real men like myself, gerald giraffe and Freddy fox got the real things.

Danny paused while picking up his tic tac box and putting a few in his mouth. He then slotted a lollipop into his mouth and breathed out heavily when he took it out.

When me and da Boyz passed the emos in the mall I decided to hotly bark at them in an attractive manner. I call it my mating call. Me and my gang got kicked out of the mall for that so I posted it on my private Snapchat story to the gurls. I bet they'd be so in love with me since I'm so gangster and baddie.

As I said bye to my gang I called my mummy and daddy to pick me up in their Lamborghini. The Boyz looked in awe of my wealth because I'm so cool like that.

I hopped into the car like a real roadman and didn't put my seatbelt on because I don't fear death.

"Honey bunches put your seatbelt on, sweetie" said my mummy politely.

"Whateves" I said because my gang were watching.

"Bye my dudes see ya later" I winked at them and saluted. I'm so cool.

(Start playing song around now)

When we got home I used my ultra alpha senses and came to the conclusion something was off with mummy and daddy. Mummy didn't talk to me or even give me a kiss on my forehead. Daddy didn't give me a goodnight huggle tonight or complimented my complection today.

I went to sleep feeling incredibly touch starved so I went on Spotify to listen to some hard-core rap like all girls are the same by juice wrld while hugging my pillow pretending it's someone.

I woke up and found out mummy hasn't given me my morning cup of warm milk. This is it. It crossed the line. Tears in my eyes, I ran downstairs to find mummy and daddy talking to each other in a secretive manner.

"When are we gonna cook him?" Mummy asked daddy.

"After he wakes up ig" said daddy, carelessly.

I was frozen and in shock. It was so sad I almost started beatboxing. I knew what I had to do. I turned on alpha mode and ran upstairs quietly yet quickly and packed my bag at the speed of light. I quickly posted this moment on my Snapchat story for the gurls.

I ran outside through the garden so they don't notice me.