When will it end...?

The group were exhausted after they went to each of the boy's houses just to find they were already dead and cooked.

It seems Danny dog isn't taking this new piece of information incredibly well and is currently in the fetus position in the corner of the street. His heart is feeling like a piece of lead, weighing down on him. Suddenly he started beatboxing, with the beats completely random and absurdly placed. The girls are feeling bamboozled at this particular behavior as just minutes ago he was cracking up jokes and unashamedly flirting with them.

Despite the lack of empathy towards Danny, they all feel a short-lasted pang of sympathy for the fallen boys.

"Welp, we tried, failed and now we should head back." Sighs Ellie, sorrowful that the day was wasted for attempting to futilely rescue the remainder of the deceased children.

"None of you freaking understand!" Cried Danny, eyes puffy and voice hoarse from beatboxing, "my friends...My bros...My gang!" He sobbed, "are dead and you're all here laughing your distgusting heads off!"

Danny continued wailing, "what would happen if you were in my position. Imagine if all your friends died...!?"

As much as the girls despised Danny, they could see his point. Rebecca walked up to him and begrudgingly said, "I see where your coming from. Although, how can you expect us to be sorry for them when all the boys couldn't even hold a conversation with any of us? If they treated us better and didn't follow your lead in flirting with us, we'd probably feel more sympathy."

The rest of the girls wholeheartedly agreed with Rebecca, giving her high fives on her well-spoken words.

Danny huffed in anger, "I will never forget this...Mark my words."