۵ꨄDISCOVEREDꨄ۵

Normally I'd tell you my thoughts after reading this but not this time because I want you to think about this while your reading. I may have taken a big leap in the direction I was going for. I also was going to end the story but I just couldn't do it to you guys. Lastly is to far of a leap should I take it a notch down let me know please.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆‼️

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒⚠️
⛔️This chapter may contain things that readers may find disturbing. Reader Warning Is Advised!⛔️

Again please let me know if it's to much for those who have read. This is temporary Incase it isn't a big leap from last chapter or part of the book.

Engulfed by darkness alone. No light in the rearview. Where are you?

Your not dead but where are you?

When you die aren't supposed to see the light that shines a path for you. A path that leads you away from that isolated place. Filled with
despair, voices, anger, and sadness.

Yet, there was no path no guidance instead silence. Me my self and the darkness. Alone. Dancing to the sound of silence that taunted me.

Whom I thought was my guidance betrayed me. Yet at the brick of death that I felt. Only sorrow, and vengeance filled me. Coldness touched my skin like the summer warmth. And a smile plastered onto my face as I thought about my lover. Or whom I fell in love with.

Wilbur

The guy that I fell in love with more then once. Yet I forbidden my self from doing so, until I couldn't fight against the urge to dive in his embrace. I tried my damn hardest to not do. Yet I failed over and over again. The more he was around me the more I longed for his touch.

His red pool of blooded eyes, that glared at me casting itself spell onto me. That sinful smile that I loved and hated at once. Oh, how that smile terrified me and filled me with so much love all at once. His trench coat that he had newly started to wear. That deluged in the smell of cigarettes.

The man that stabbed me repeatedly and smiled. That same sinful smile plastered onto his well built face. Towering over my dying body.

This vengeance is not the one you may think but instead a confession.

A confession I can't yet share until I meet you my love. On that day, we shall finally be one on one. Your demons that haunt me and drove me ill will watch as we share or desires for one another. And maybe we could finally seal the deal that we have made on that mission we have failed.

May I tell you a secret that me and you share love.

After realizing the pleasure you felt to my pain I finally discovered what we both shared in common that I was so scared to admit.

The way your eyes glowed I was dumb to not have notice it and the way you smiled I finally realized who you were.

You enjoy seeing me in pain but you hate that it was inflicted by someone else that wasn't you. You enjoyed watching me gasp for air as I squirmed under you. As you thrusted your favorite knife that I hadn't noticed you had into me repeatedly.

That feeling in your eyes as you plunged that sharp blade in me. I seen before and I knew it well. But for some reason I wasn't scared yet I had an exciting but weird feeling.

Further more was the saddened anger expression you had once you realized what you did and who you did it to.

You're a Sadist that's in love
Whom I crave to see you at my mercy.

—————

That's it for now of Part two of the book I suppose. I didn't want to go too deep into the writing.
Again let me know your thoughts if you enjoy where it going so far with the sadist things.

For right now I think the story line won't include much Sadist acts but it might who knows🤔