THE END

Charlie the once happy, filled with joy little slime. No longer was the same. Devastated is what he now was. After receiving the note, that Quackity won't be coming back for a long time shook him to the core. He became lost no goal in sight.  He didn't know what to do with out his buddy. He became something that no one new he would ever become.

The happiness that once filled him was gone, and no longer existed. He mimicked a long forgotten doll that you would find in your attic or basement from your childhood home. Or an old disc from an album shattered to pieces. That could no longer be put together because some of the pieces were discarded from one's sight, Lost.

Charlie found himself back at the place where he first surfaced the world. Many dark thoughts running through his mind. He tried everything he could to erase them. Nothing would work.

His mind always awake thinking of every possible wrong thing that he had done to cause Quackity to leave.

Though he would close his eyes his mind would always keep him awake as if his eyes were never closed. His desired need to sleep was outweighed by the desire to see his friend once more. The need to be happy without his friend seemed impossible. The need to sleep was was so hard because his brain had other plans.
He indeed wanted to sleep, in fact needed too yet can't because he's scared of what will tomorrow. "Why can't I sleep" he asks searching for an answer that he can't find. Yet he has the answer not in the outside world but in himself.
Instead he ignores the answers he has to his own questions. Laying down awake in the same bed his buddy once laid. Talking to the demons that showed each time he had a sleepless night.

The demons he could never get used to because each time it was a different one. A different reason those demons came yet they all shared a common goal.
This darkness that is slowly engulfing him is something he has never once came across himself. It was something completely new that he hasn't found a cure. Begging his mind stop thinking and just sleep.

Pills, medications, cigarettes, toxic fluids, cuts, but nothing worked.  So he decided to do something he never thought of doing. Something he knew was forbidden in the realm of gods he came from. Something he knew he was capable of but never used. His power of the slimes, Or as some may say the power of "The Over Watchers".

The Over watchers roam these worlds, watching everyone and everything to keep the flow of life in all lands and universe.  They are the walkers of this earth long before the first form of life was written in books.  They Rule and protect this earth from any form of foe that dares to disrupt or go against the word of the "Over Watchers".

But the special thing about Charlie is that he is the only slime in human form that has ever existed and has physically walked this earth.

But Charlie wanted no more, all because he broke the first rule of the Watchers. "Never get attached to a human" was the first rule the over watchers created but Charlie being uneducated and loosing memories of who he is was uneducated on this rule. Which is also going to lead him to the second most important rule. "You shall never use the power of Eternal Sleep, for you would be committing an immortal act against the time of life".

For the Watchers Eternal sleep was  no such thing but  if you do commit the act you will sleep for a millennium which will cause The Black Whole to appear in he universe. Causing a war or some sort of chaos for the slimes.

But what Charlie wanted was to sleep forever until the next millennium. Shutting down all thoughts as his eyes remained opened watching the lives of everyone on this earth. With no emotions  attached or knowledge. He was just an open book that someone would write all the knowledge of everyone lives for him. Through all those years he slept.

But something changed his thoughts. Or should I say someone saved him from the long beauty sleep that awaited him.

A new friend, a future enemy, lying through their teeth. As they fool you to be the pawn in their new game.

It's been about three years now and nothing was the same.  Absolutely nothing was the same as it once was. This was the new beginning... of the end.