TWO.

Formula 3 W Series Driver Raya Ricciardo Spotted in L

Formula 3 W Series Driver Raya Ricciardo Spotted in L.A. with Cobra Kai's Xolo Maridueña

By Peach McRory | ZingFeed News Reporter
Posted on January 9, 2022 at 1:47 PM

----

Last January 7th, Raya Ricciardo, Formula 3 W Series driver and niece of famous Formula 1 McLaren driver Daniel Ricciardo, was spotted in L.A. with Xolo Maridueña, who plays Miguel Diaz in Netflix's Cobra Kai. The two were spotted at an ice cream parlor, bonding over their orders of what looked to be a variant of strawberry ice cream while laughing and seemingly enjoying each other's presence. They immediately left the ice cream parlor with Ricciardo behind the wheel and driving near the limit.

Ricciardo recently posted an image on Instagram with the caption "hmu if you're a chiliberry fan" which caused fans of the Cobra Kai series to speculate that she and Maridueña made plans to meet up for some ice cream. This is the first time the two were spotted together but they have been found to be following each other on Instagram for some time now. Sources say that Ricciardo and her friends are fans of Maridueña's show. It's safe to say that these two have easily hit it off from the get-go.

This is also the first time Ricciardo has been spotted out since rumors first broke out about her breakup with Ferrari Drivers Academy and Formula 3 Prema Powerteam driver, Arthur Leclerc, brother of Formula 1 Scuderia Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. The two have been dating since early 2020 but have recently sparked chances of a breakup.

Ricciardo is set to join the W Series five-day pre-season test in Arizona at the end of the month, while Maridueña is set to star in DC's Blue Beetle which will be out in mid-2023.

💌 erin speaks!
yes, I am fully aware that that was a shittily
written article.
yes, my journalism professor would disown
me for that.
yes, I'm quite out of my mind.
facts established, now we move on.

tbh I'm so excited for this and I already have so
much planned for the "Formula Kai" series in my
head. the next one would probs focus on George
Russell or Lando Norris x a Cobra Kai cast member
or a different oc, but let's see where this one goes
first. hope you guys enjoy this ❤️

and if you're an f1 fan, lmk who you're rooting for
this year bc lol two races in and this season is
already so intense. fingers crossed that this year's
Australia will be a good one for all of them