Ch.9 Hang out with Bbs

It's been a month since the Fall Formal and things has change since then. Bbs were not only more popular but (Hu)Mane 5 as well. They told everyone about Equestria where Twilight came from and that she is a pony princess there and Sunset was originally came from Equestria which surprised everyone even more.

Speaking of Sunset she'd confessed the terrible things she had done because her inner demon told her which was born form dark magic and she want to redeemed herself by doing community work for the school but many were sceptical about Sunset's change from being a bully to someone who wants to be good but Moo defended her by telling them Sunset's childhood which led to her confessing  about her past  with selfish and terrible parents who used her and that she had no friends growing up and she only did the terrible things to fill the void of loneliness in her heart.

After hearing about Sunset's terrible childhood many were sympathetic with Sunset for enduring such a sad past and soon realized that she truly wants to change.

Terroriser also confssed about his is a cyborg which lead to selfish students to be friends with him so that Terroriser would use his robot half for their own selfish gain but Moo told them that Terroriser only became a cyborg because of what happened during he's childhood. The selfish students were guilty about it and they apologize to Terroriser which he forgive them.

Bbs and (Hu)Mane 5 would teach Sunset about friendship and what is means to have a their friends by being her friends. Things have calm down lately but little did they know more things about to change.

>In the hallways<

We see Bbs with a excited look on thier face because they have great plans for tomorrow as Vanoss fist pump in the air.

Vanoss:Alright! Tomorrow is Saturday and school is over and we're are about to have fun!

Wildcat:That's right bitch!

Delirious:It's like we're having a party!

Just then Delirious was tackle by a pink blur as they rolled on the ground which revealed to be Pinkie who was on top of Delirious with a huge smile on her face.

Pinkie:A party!? Did you just say "a party"!? Cause if it is can me and the girls join you the party!?

Moo:Ok Pinkie 1 get off Delirious and 2 he said "It's like we're having a party".

Pinkie:Soooooo no party?

Basically:No party.

Pinkie:Awwww.

Delirious:It's ok Pinkie we can have a party soon if you want.

Pinkie:Really!? Thanks Delirous!

Delirious:No problem and uh can you get off of me?

Pinkie:Ok!

Pinkie hops off Delirious as he gets up from the ground.

Pinkie:So what are you guys doing for tomorrow?

Nogla:We're just doing our hang out.

Terroriser:Usually we do this with the whole Banana Bus Squad but since the rest are back home we thought we let you girls join us if you dont have plans tomorrow.

Pinkie:(gasp)Really!?

Wildcat:Yep we were about to get you girls.

Soon as he said that Applejack,Rainbow,Fluttershy,Rarity and Sunset running towards them.

Applejack:There you are Pinkie. Oh hey boys.

Vanoss:Hey girls we're about to get you.

Sunset:Really?