Ch.18 Male Bbs meets the Shadow Bolts.

(A/N:Please don't hate me. I'm skipping the Dazzlings confess to Ohm, Lui and Mini because i can't think of anything that is a good confession. I am a newbie after all and I'm not good with confession)

It's been 3 weeks since the Rick incident and it had change for the Dazzlings. First off Pinkie finally got a job of the restaurant where she and Delirious first met. Second off when the CHS learn the Dazzlings backstory they all sympathies of them and the Dazzlings are a now students of CHS. Third off Male Bbs buy a house and gave the Dazzlings a ton of money for them. And finally the Dazzlings had feeling three of the Male Bbs. More specifically Ohm, Lui and Mini.

Adagio had a crush on Ohm because he's the first one who knows the feeling of losing of someone and she learned that revenge is never the answer.

Sonata had a crush on Lui because she likes his spunky and childish personality and she kinda thinks that his hair is kinda cute.

Aria had a crush on Mini because while he is a good guy he can the bad boy if he wants which Aria like about him.

One day the Dazzlings goes to the Female Bbs about thier feelings towards Ohm, Lui and Mini and wants advice. The Female Bbs say that they have to ask them to a date to confess them which the Dazzlings did. The date went smoothly and the Dazzlings decided that it's time to confess them.

When they did Ohm, Lui and Mini were surprised about the confession but they accept their feelings because they had feelings for them too. And so the Dazzlings is now dating Ohm, Lui and Mini and to make more even better Vanoss had made the Dazzlings the new members of the squad and the rest was history.

Right now Applejack, Granny Smith, Applebloom and Big Mac were all at parking lot with their truck waiting for Wildcat with Big Mac sitting at the driver seat. Granny Smith had a new apple recipes and Applejack ask his boyfriend if he could join which he agrees to.

Applebloom:(groan)What's taking him so long?

Granny Smith:Be patient Applebloom. Wildcat might had caught off some things

Speaking of which Wildcat was now approaching the Apples.

Wildcat:Sorry I'm late. I had to clean myself.

Applejack:(confuse)Clean yourself? Why?

Wildcat:Oh uh no reason.

Applejack:(deadpan)It's one of Terroriser and Vanoss pranks isn't?

Wildcat:(deadpan)Yeah. They put paint bomb in my locker and when I opened my locker it exploded all over my body. So I had to clean myself and dress a new set of clothes. Thankfully we brought a bunch of clothes not just mine but the rest of us in case something like that happened.

Applejack:(sigh)Shouldn't known that.

Wildcat:Me too. Now I have to be extra carefull around lockers now.

Applejack shake her head with a small smile before she went up to Wildcat and peck him on the cheek which made him blush a little.

Applejack:I'm just glad your alright.

Wildcat:Yeah. So are we ready for try Granny Smith's new apple recipes?

Applejack:Yup let's go.

The Apples and Wildcat hop in the truck and Big Mac drove to the farm.

>At the farm<

Everyone were at the table with Granny Smith at the kitchen to get the apple recipes which it didn't take long for her as she puts three slice of apple pie on the table.

Granny Smith:Here it is. First off my own apple pie.

Applejack, Applebloom, Big Mac and Wildcat took a bite of the pie.