Bbs and their family (1)

Vanoss -

Full Name:Evan Dupain-Cheng.

Parents:Tom Dupain(father)and Sabine Cheng(mother).

Siblings:Marinette Dupain-Cheng(younger sister).

Uncles and Aunts:Wang Cheng(great uncle), Shu Yin Cheng(aunt), Shang-Chi(uncle) and Katy(aunt).

Cousins:Ling Xiaoyu and Sakura Ogami.

Grandmother:Gina Dupain and Mei Cheng.

Grandfather:Rolland Dupain, Yan Cheng and Wang Jinrei.

Delirious -

Full Name:Jonathan Voorhees.

Parents:Jason Voorhees(father).

Siblings:Himiko Voorhees(younger sister) and Jeff Voorhees(older brother)

Uncles and Aunts:Michael Myers(uncle), Freddy Krueger(uncle) and Pennywise(uncle).

Cousins:???

Grandmother:???

Grandfather:???

Terroriser -

Full Name:Brian Michael Hanby(former) Fury(currently)

Parents:Nick Fury(adopted father).

Siblings:None

Uncles and Aunts:Dr.Bosconovitch(uncle).

Cousins:Alisa Bosconovitch.

Grandmother:???

Grandfather:???

Wildcat -

Full Name:Tyler Xiao Long.

Parents:Raven Branwen(former mother), Summer Rose(mother) and Taiyang Xiao Long(father)

Siblings:Yang Xiao Long(younger sister) and Ruby Rose(half younger sister).

Uncles and Aunts:Qrow Branwen(uncle).

Cousins:???

Grandmother:???

Grandfather:???

Moo -

Full Name:Brock Naegi.

Parents:Deceased.

Siblings:Makoto Naegi(younger brother) and Komaru Naegi(younger sister)

Uncles and Aunts:Inko Midoriya(former) Yagi(aunt) and Toshinori Yagi(uncle).

Cousins:Izuku Yagi.

Grandmother:Nana Shimura.

Grandfather:Sorahiko Torino.

Basically -

Full Name:Marcel Mertens

Parents:Finn Mertens(adopted father).

Siblings:None

Uncles and Aunts:Jake the dog(uncle), Lady Rainicorn(aunt), Bonnibel Victoria aka Princess Bubblegum(aunt), Marceline Abadeer(aunt), Simon Petrikov aka Ice King(uncle), Jermaine(uncle).

Cousins:Charlie, Viola, Jake Jr, T.V. and Kim Kil Whan

Grandmother:???

Grandfather:???

Smiity -

Full Name:Jaren Sasaki

Parents:Hiroko Hagakure(step mother) and Mirai Sasaki(father).

Siblings:Yasuhiro Hagakure(older step brother).

Uncles and Aunts:???

Cousins:???

Grandmother:???

Grandfather:???

Nogla -

Full Name:David Maizono

Parents:Deceased

Siblings:Sayaka Maizono(younger sister), Keth Maizono(brother) and Hatsune Miku Maizono(older sister).

Uncles and Aunts:???

Cousins:???

Grandmother:???

Grandfather:???

Cartoonz - 

Full Name:Luke May.

Parents:Moxxie(adopted father) and Millie May(adopted mother).

Siblings:None

Uncles and Aunts:Blitzo(uncle), Stolas(uncle), Alastor(uncle), Husk(uncle), Angle Dust(uncle), Charlie(aunt), Vaggie(aunt), Niffty(aunt), Sallie May(aunt) and Cherri Bomb(aunt).

Cousins:Loona and Octavia.

Grandmother:Lin May.

Grandfather:Jay May.

Kryoz -

Full Name:John Mishima

Parents:Kazuya Mishima(father) and Jun Kazama(mother)

Siblings:Jin Kazama(older brother)

Uncles and Aunts:Lars(uncle) and Lee(uncle).

Cousins:Asuka Kazama.

Grandmother:Kazumi Mishima.

Grandfather:Jinpachi Mishima and Heihachi Mishima.

(A/N:Alright. I was going to surprise you guys by this but I got impatient so why not show it to you guys anyway. Now obviously I changed Moo's name at Ch.11 and I delete where Vanoss, Moo, Delirious, Terroriser, Wildcat, Nogla and Basically are because it won't make any sense at Ch.2. I was originally going to put Bbs but I can't think of anything of who might be in the Bbs family. And also those "???" means that they are either a secret or I can't think of anything. Now your are wondering of some of these characters so I'm going to tell you the changes. The Mishima family is not going to be like in their game ones so they are going to be nice. Obviously that there no Quirks here they are going to be like normal people but don't worry. It's not like one of those Yagis stories like where Izuku got abuse and neglected. If you have some characters that will be in Bbs family then tell me. But don't get your hopes up because your characters that you tell me are either i have never heard of them or i know them but not much like their personality like that. And if you have any problems with it then leave. This is MY story not yours so if you don't like it then go make your own. Anyways I hope that you love this idea of mine.)