3

a/n: before i start, i notice that my dumbass tend to switch between past and present tense, so i need to focus on one. That one will be past tense bc i'm lazy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day another paper works for you, sitting in your office heads down and eyes focusing on the paper, you were gonna inform the port mafia about what you notice and saw. Of course you saw ranpo with his 'ability' you noted down that he doesn't have one, relying on his smart and keen eyes. There is an executive meeting tomorrow and from what you heard, they're planning to send kyouka out to get dazai. Kyouka was like a little sister to you, though you don't know what you are to her. She's really cute, and you would always cover up for her, or take the blame if she ever fail a mission. You know she shouldn't be embrace by the darkness, but rather the light, you tried to help her of course but your plan alway fail, you like to follow other's plan more than make plans yourself.. since it doesn't work out. 

" y/n? You're still awake?" chuuya yawned, scratching his head.

" yeah... paperworks. I'm so boreddddd!! Entertain me chuuya!" you pouted, waiting for chuuya to do something

" no. " he bluntly stated, glaring at you.

" you're so boringg, but i guess i'm kind of tired" you yawned, putting a hand over your mouth

" it's too late to sleep now. Do you even know what time it is?" chuuya asked, and you tilted your head to the side, and chuuya sigh

" it's 6:30am you idiot. The meeting's in 2 hours" he retorted and your eyes widened, you then start to panic.

" shit shit shit-" you stammered and a grin appeared on chuuya's face, and he sat down on the chair in front of you

" i'll help" he scoffed, taking some papers from your hands

RINGGGGGG

" yo wake up! It's 8:00" you snickered, chuuya fell asleep after an hour of doing paperworks. He probably forgot about the fact that you kissed him on his forehead

" kay kay.." he mumbled, struggling to stand up but he got up anyway and reached for his hat then settling it on his head. You stood up, and follow him to the meeting room. Where koyou and mori awaits you two

after an hour of planning ig

you got the plan, you were going to finish up the remaining paperworks while kyouka head on out to find dazai. Bringing him to the execution room, you definitely would like to see the great dazai in there. You then walk out to see kyouka getting ready for her mission, and you pulled her to a hug from behind. 

" ah, y/n-san.." she uttered, hugging you back.

" good luck on your mission today, kyouka-chan! Stay safe out there, if that idiot dazai do anything to you, i'll beat him up! " you snickered, patting kyouka's head and ruffling her hair. After a small while of small talk, you wave kyouka goodbye. 

a day later bc im lazy

Looking your plan for today, atsushi and yosano from the armed detective agency is gonna be on a plane. So they put Moto-jirou Kajii, the lemon-bomb producer to blow up the train and lure atsushi out and kyouka to... BLOW HERSELF UP!?? YOU NEVER GOT A WORD OF THIS! SHE LEFT HOURS AGO TOO!?? 

oh no.. the poor girl. But you, being a smartass knows that atsushi will save her. It's all part of dazai's plan anyway, his plans never go wrong. His plans probably has atsushi saving kyouka somewhere. At least she'll be able to embark the light and leave the darkness at last, just as you planned.