first and last A/N (probably)

okay first of, im sorry.

ignore that

ignore that

as you read the title, im discontinuing this book :(

i just dont have enough motivation AND A FUCKING PLOT to go by and i don't know how portrait y/n nor chuuya (plus, idk how to make chuuya romantic bro probably dont know what love is)

And i don't have ideas, thank you all for staying with me up until now, i am forever grateful for the support given by you all. No i am not getting tired of bungo stray dogs, i am writing another book which will actually have a PLOT for gods sake.

here are some ways i thought of ending this book, im telling you guys bc you wont be able to see the ending since im not continuing it.

1st ending : Bad Ending.

y/n is killed by chuuya, detected by mori who thought y/n was betraying the mafia after her attempts to help the armed detective agency.

we dont call him an executive for nothing.. so uh he executed you lol

2nd ending : Bad Ending 2.

chuuya went on a rampage while dazai was captured ig you let him kill you so he can like idk wake up from corruption and u die lol 

as you see, there wasnt any planned happy ending and you die. I like to make people suffer, just so you know, none of my books will have happy ending (i think)

again, im very sorry.  i know exactly how it feels for a book to be discontinued. I have many books i wanted to read abandoned after all.

Again, there will be another bsd book out soon, take a look out for that :)