Don't Whisper so Loud.

Doll's POV

(KILEY CARSON IS PLAYED BY FILLEH FAMOUS) 

Rolling over, I winched as the pounding in my head started. It has been decided, by me, to never drink again or even look at a drink. I could hear music blaring threw the bus and threw the pillow over my head trying to drown it out with little success. After five minutes, I finally rolled out of bad and made my way to the door.

" Hey Doll face." Ricky screamed, causing me to wince.

" Don't yell at me."

" But I was whispering. " He sad laughing

" Then don't whisper so loud." I replied, pushing past him to grab the daily cup of coffee only to be stopped by a stranger who happened to be drinking the last little bit.

" Oh... Hello." She said, setting the cup on the counter.

" Uh hi...is that the rest of the coffee."

" Yeah, but I just put on a fresh pot, I'm Kiley. It's nice to meet you." 

" Doll, and same to you," I nod and look around, and that's when it hit me," Why am I on the MIW bus?"

" Chris brought your light weight ass back here to keep an eye one you," Balz said, coming from somewhere within the bus and basically threw himself onto the couch, " We  really need to teach you how to hold you liquor, young lady." 

" I'm not old enough to drink, Balz. I shouldn't know who to hold her liquor."I told him, hoping onto the counter as Chris walked onto the bus along with my dad, Chris took a turn and made his way over to me and stepped close, causing my legs to part so he can stand in the between them.

" How are you feeling?" He whispered, setting his hand on both side of the counter to box me in. 

" I um..fine. I need my coffee and an Advil but I'm good." I told him, looking up at him.

" I messed up,  Doll and I know that I don't deserve a second chance, but please?" Chris looked down at me with what could have been haunted eyes, but I wasn't sure.

" Chris, two days ago you threw me away like I was nothing and yesterday you acted like we've been dating for years. You confuse me, and I don't like it and I really don't like being played with like some rag doll." I told him and looked down, only to have his hand come up to my face and made me look at him. 

" I'm done playing, Kendall. What I went through the last 48 hours was hell, and I hurt you to the point where you needed to hurt yourself and I can never get that put of my head.  I'm.." 

" A new guitar, vans, hair dye, flowers and the whole Fast & Furious box set," I cut him off and slightly smiled, " I remember last night and I do believe that's what you owed me."  Chris watched me for a moment, then he did two things I never thought he would, he threw his head back and started laughing. Taken back from it, I watched as he continued laughing for a moment longer before doing the second thing that I didn't think he would do....he kissed me. Shocked, I sat there frozen before relaxing into to him, kissing him back right before a loud bang exploded next to us, making me jump. Leaning back, I slightly turned my head and watched as Twiggy broke out in a shit eating grin and set the mettle pot ( the load bang) into the sink.

" Told you it would work, pay up." He said to someone and laughed.  I looked up at Chris, and embarrassingly remember who exactly was in the room, and did a face plant into his chest only to hear him laugh. 

" It's not funny." My words muffled by the wall of man my face was hiding in. Taking a deep breath, I pushed Chris away and looked around the room to see Ricky and his mystery women, Balz, Angelo, my dad and Twiggy looking at us with a mixture or amused faces and worried looks. The worried looks mostly from Dad, Twiggy and Ricky.