Settling In

A/N: THE GIRL TO THE SIDE IS LENNOX, ALSO THE LINK FOR THE VIDEO TO THE SONG THAT DOLL AND CHRIS WORK ON IS CALLED MONSTER BY MIA AND DIA

" This is your room," Lennox said to me as we walked down the hallway, she also pointed out the closest bathrooms, the other members rooms and Chris's room; other then me he was the only on in this hallway, I guess he really likes his sleep. " I hope you don't mind all the instruments, the boys are going to move the rest tomorrow."

" I don't mind." I told her, looking at the different guitars, drums and keyboards around the room.

" It was one of many quite rooms the boys have, but they can give this one up for a few mounts."

" Quite room?"

" Yeah, when one of the guys need to get away or what ever they find a quite room and work, sleep or whatever they do. That reminds me, all the shits are clean, the dresser and closet is empty and ready for you to move in."

" Thank you, umm, would you like to---help me?" I asked her, I can be mad at Marilyn but it doesn't mean I have to be a piss pot to everyone and id I do end up making a friend I would want it to be her. Lennox seemed a lot like me with her pink and blue hair, tattoos, piercings and gages. for what I could tell she was about 4'6.

" Sure!" She said, and I could take a wild guess that she would like to have a girl friend within the house.

" Okay, we can start with the bags and clean up the room, do you think they would let me keep some of the instruments in here?"

" I will let he boys know to grab the box's, and don't worry about it they would miss them. Hold on," she said as she walked to the door, shoved her head out into the door way, and yelled, " BALZ, ANGELO AND RICKY GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO GET DOLL'S BOX'S OUT OF THE CAR SO SHE CAN SETTLE IN! LOVE YOU!"

" GOT IT!" I think Balz yelled back. I was standing by the bed with my bag, laughing.

"HEY, SHORT SHIT, STOP YELLING!" Now that was defiantly Chris, yelled even though he was across the hall and I'm not joking; I could literally see him.

"SORRY!" Lennox yelled back louder then slammed the door, laughing and I was now bent over at the waist dying. While I was getting myself together Lennox started taking the things out of my bag and sat them on the bed.

" Where would you like to put these?" She asked.

" The closet, almost everything will be hung up unless its sleep wear." I replied and moved to hand up one of my dresses. With both Lennox and I working we managed to get all my clothing put away, take out the instruments that I know I won't end up touching, leaving a keyboard and two different guitars, and moving the bad over by the window by time Balz, Angelo and Ricky came into the room with some boxes. I the only thing I really had was the stuff from my room and bathroom, everything else was in strike with my moms.

" Where do you want them?" Balz asked and I pointed over by the window. I most likely was never going to unpack most of them but it won't hurt having them around. Lennox pulled Balz away to talk to him and the others where sitting on the bed looking at me.

" Can I help you?" I asked them.

" How are you holding up?" Ricky asked.

" I'm okay I guess, need to call Marilyn and talk to him though," I replied, while I started looking for the box that had my pictures in it, " ummm, aren't you missing someone"

" Ryan?" Angelo asked.

" Yes."

" He went out to get food to stock up the kitchen."