Even Villains Need Love

It's been three going onto four days since Chris and I made that song Monsters and to be honest I feel like he's avoiding me, he'll I think all of the boys are too.

" Will you stop worrying about him." Lennox said, coming out of no where and plopping onto the the floor next to me in one of the relax rooms, I swear she was some fairy pixie person.

" What are you talking about, Pix?" I asked her, using the nickname I gave her yesterday when I saw an old Halloween picture of her in a fairy costume.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about." I looked at her, giving her my 'I know what your talking about but I I'm going to play stupid faces', she hit me and yelled" You and Chris!"

" What about us? he helped me with a song and that was it." 

" He was in your room, in the middle of the night, and nothing happened?"

" Yeah, nothing happened," I replied " but something happened to him. He's been avoiding me and I don't know why."

Lennox looked away and bit her lip, " I think  I know what happened. You see, we all heard you the other night and when he came out of your room some of us kinda gave him shit about him being in there; but I didn't know he would act like a baby about it." 

" Why, though? He doesn't even like me. " 

" Are you sure about that love,"  Balz said from behind me, making me jump and yell. Laughing, he walked over to Lennox and kissed her, " Where all going out tonight Doll, wanna come?"

" I don't know, I thin-" 

" Attila and Ghost town will be there." Lennox cut me off.

" I'm in!" I shouted, getting up off the floor. Next to my dad and Motionless, Atila and Ghost town where my tops 5 favorites.  " Where are we going, and what should I where?"

" To the local bar, sometimes we can get them to close it off to the public so we can chill and get drunk, so something fun." Balz said. 

" Okay, I'll go get dressed and put on my face and what not."  I told them as I started walking off to go to my room, what the hell am I going to where?  I was on my way when I heard them..

" Do you really think he didn't fuck her?"

" He probably already is, and doesn't want M to find out."  It sounded like Ricky and Ghost, I paused outside of the room, I know I shouldn't but I couldn't move.

" I wonder how good she it."  

" Why don't we just--" Thats it, I'm going in.

" Ask me." I finished for Ricky, watching as they both turned to look at me. Crossing my arms and looking at them, " Well, are you going to ask?" 

" I....We.." Ghost started.

" You two are assholes, who act's like 12 year old little girls. I didn't fuck him, I didn't kiss him, we didn't do anything!" I yelled at them.

" Doll, hold on a sec-" Ricky started.

" No, you listen here you little shit, you wanna talk about me so badly, how about you do it as you explain to Chris, then my dad why I'm leaving." 

" Wait, Doll we di-"

" Let me guess, you didn't mean it? or you didn't mean for me to hear?" I yelled at them, getting more pissed by the second. " How about using something I haven't already heard, I'm so fucking tired of people talking about me, if you're going be two faced at least find a better spot to talk shit!"

I finished and walked of not giving them a chance to say any thing, I was almost to my room when I ran into Chris.

" Hey, what's wrong? " He asked, watching as I wiped the tears from my face.