Me, a stage and the guitar.

The song being used in this chapter is "My House" by PVRIS. The music video it up above.

Doll's POV

"And now...give it up Kendall Warner!"  Snapping my head up at the sound of my name, I quickly looked around at all of the smiling faces as I processed what was going on. Looking back at the stage,  I shook my head as Balz made his way to me.

" What are you doing? I'm not going on stage." I yelled at him over the screaming crowd and backed up. 

"Yes you are, come on." 

" No no no no no." Felling hands on my back, stopping me from going anywhere, I screamed as Balz picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and made his way back to the stage. Setting me down in front of the mic next to Chris. 

Leaning down so only I could hear him, " We have been talking about this for the last week and now it's time. Okay?"  

" I didn't think you were serious."  I whispered and looked up at him, "and I was complaining about this song most of last week, Remember?"

*One week ago*

Walking onto the buss, I froze at the sight before me and looked around.  Taking in the party, I quickly backed down the stairs and ran into Kiley as she was coming onto the bus. It looked like the boys beat us back and were having a jolly time without them.

"Don't worry, you will get used to it." Kiley whispered and made her way to Ricky's side. Glancing around, I silently made my way to the front of the buss and sat down in the passenger side. Taking a deep breath, I drowned out the noise and sunk lower into the seat, almost falling asleep. 

"What are you doing up here?" Balz asked peaking his head through the curtain.

"I um..don't like parties." I yawned and looked up at him as he made his way to the drivers seat.  

"Why not?" He replied. 

"Because, I don't do well with crowds or feeling like I need to pretend for everyone that I'm having fun." I explained to him. 

"But what about when you're in stage? Isn't that the same thing?"  

"No, it's not. When I'm on stage it doesn't bother me. I'm okay with the loud noise, the huge crowds because I'm actually having fun." I shrugged. "I kinda miss it to be honest."

 " I see, If you miss it why don't you go back to it? We can help you find the right band members or you can go solo." Balz replied.

"I don't know. The last band was a huge mess and for a while it made me hate music. What if that happens agin?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Then just go solo." Jumping as Chris spoke, I looked up at him and frowned.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him, and shot a look at Balz who just smiled and shrugged.

"For a while. I noticed you where missing  and I heard him talking and decided to take a chance." He explained, " come on, I want to show you something."  Looking between Balz and Chris, I sighed and moved to get up. Following Chris back into the living room, I looked around at everyone and slightly smiled. Looking back at Balz, who had a weird look on his face, I noticed that everyone had stopped talking and was paying attention to what we where doing.

"Um...what's going on?" I asked, looking around at everyone. 

"Last night, when you where on the stage I noticed a different side of you and it was....beautiful." My dad explained, handing me a guitar. " You belong on a stage."