Chapter 4

Hey everyone! My name is Arianna. My friends call me Aria. I love reading, playing sports, cooking and baking. The girl Arianna she said? Usually, I would not pay attention but something about the girl made me like her. She had darkish brown hair with purple highlights giving it a weird and cool look and the same uniform but it was purple. Huh. She must really like the color purple. (Note the sarcasm) I should probably tell Bubbles to join her in their one color thing. (Though she does the same thing with the color green) "Arianna pls sit next to Buttercup "kk" Maybe I can ask her to join the soccer team...... Wait what!!! She can't sit here. "Maam, can she sit somewhere else?" "I am sorry Buttercup but there is no more seat left." Oh no! There is a big reason why we don't let anyone sit near us, especially not in that chair. I just have to ignore her and then I won't forget or replace her. As much I like this Aria, I don't want to replace the girl who used to sit there, who because of our fight, left us.

Flashback: 5 years ago

I had to run to school today! I wasn't late but I liked talking with my friends before class except one friend. Moving on, I found Bubbles and the guys already walking inside the school, towards the classroom. "Hey wait up!"

They all stopped and turned. "Buttercup, why are you late!" "My alarm clock broke" "Surprise Surprise that is the 5th time your alarm clock broke and it was broken the whole week." I don't like the sarcasm in your voice Bubbles" She sighs "Well Hey princess!" You could guess who said that since it is so obvious "Don't call me that Butch" "Why princess? You don't need to hold your blush you know ''''Not a chance" My cheeks go red but that is definitely not a blush, maybe I got sunburned or something? Ignoring the red cheeks "Let's go" I am kinda the leader of the group now since ......our past leader left. No I won't say her name and risk getting all of us upset. She will come back, I tell myself. She will apologize and come back. But it hasn't happened and I doubt it will ever happen. We walk in the classroom, my eyes trying to spot the auburn haired girl in my head. Hmm. that's weird, she is not here yet; she's usually early probably because she loves school hahaha or maybe to avoid us. I really hope it's the first reason but I am pretty sure the second reason shows the obvious. I look at my friends. Bubbles looks at me as if she is thinking the same thing, Butch and Boomer shrugges and Brick doesn't make eye contact. He seems off today. Well at least offer than usual ever since the incident. The teacher walks in "Good morning class!" "Good morning Miss Angel!" She starts the class which just happens to be art, one of my worst subjects but one of Bubble's favorite ones. I start making my painting about a soccer ball but I keep looking at the clock and the seat beside me. Where is she?? She is super late!

It's the end of the day and Blossom still hasn't come. There! I said her name. I wonder where is she? Is she sick? I think about her as I turn to walk outside the classroom. "Boomer, Butch, Buttercup and Bubbles pls come here" I frown wondering what I did. Maybe it was the prank that I did almost a year ago but she still remembers. Maybe it was the one where I put nutella on her desk? I don't know. I walk to the table with the other three. Brick is totally missing the fun here. I see him walk out of the room with a sad smile. He has become distant to us for a long period now, we let him be." Where is Blossom miss? I blurt out. I can almost see Butch wince, Boomer's sad face and Bubbles looking close to tears at the name. "This is exactly what I wanted to talk about with you Buttercup." Maybe she is apologizing now? I don't know what to think. "Sit down". We all sit. "So where is she?" Bubbles said " Blossom will no longer be attending the school" "What!!!" well all shout "Yes Miss Utonium has left the school and told me to give you this letter." Bringing out a small light pink envelope and gives it to me. I look at Bubbles. I can feel what she is feeling now; Sad, confusion, and angry at the same time. I opened the letter.

Third Person Pov:

Dear Buttercup, Bubbles, Butch and Boomer,

Hi guys! It's Blossom. I just wanted to tell you all this before I leave.

Buttercup, I am sorry I wasn't the best leader or friend for you. I know you will be a better leader because they are all loyal to you. I will miss you. Your strong attitude and your rare smile. Remember to make all our friends happy. You will always be my sister even though you might not think the same.

Bubbles, my little sister (at this point Bubbles started crying) I am sorry I will be leaving but I am pretty sure we all know it was going to happen. Keep being kind and good to everyone and always smile. I miss you very much with your bubbly and bright personality which is only one of the things I like about you. Make sure the others are not too hard on themselves and try to keep them happy. I am sorry if I wasn't the best friend or sister that you could have.

Boomer: Take care of Bubbles and Brick for me Boomer. Make them both happy and smile. I always liked you Boomer and I think of you like a little brother. I will miss you as well. Take care of them for me.

Butch: I don't even know what to say to you. You are the most annoying person I have met and probably the most stubborn aside from Buttercup. (At this, Buttercup both laughs and cries inside) You are talkative, arrogant, proud, ugly, too much of a flirt and every bad adjective there is out there. But you are also my friend and for me as a brother. You are very loyal. Remember to always be loyal to the team. Also remember that if ever you get Buttercup, don't hurt her. Aside from that, I ship Butchercup!

I am leaving for Japan today and I don't know when I will be back. Just remember this, I miss you and love you all. Remember to keep townsville safe

Love,

Blossom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all read the letter together. Buttercup is happy (with what Blossom said about Butch) shocked, angry and sad. Bubbles is still crying. Boomer looks like he is also about to cry and Butch has an unreadable expression on his face. He said "Why did Blossom write something good about everyone except me? There must also be a mistake in the writing. No way would she call me ugly. I am the handsomest out of us. said Butch "Well she got the proud adjective right" said Boomer "Don't forget annoying!" said Bubbles, still crying "You guys are rude" replied Butch. The short playful argument lightens the mood a bit but the feeling is still there. "Why did you not call Brick ma'am? He also knows Blossom and is much closer to her. Said Butch "Actually I did not call you on my behalf. Someone brought the letter to me and told me to give it to you." "Blossom" said Boomer "No, Brick did."