IV

In the morning I woke up to a warm body trapping me to it with something poking my ass. I try to move, but that only earns with me under Chris.

"Dont do that again unless you want to mate me to mark you." Chris say huskily.

His boner is poking me right where it should be to mark me.

"Ah!"

Chris grips my hips and by the look of it he is enjoying this just like I am. He starts grinding until his boxer button breaks and his dick slips into me.

"Chris!"

This seems to break so.ething free and he starts fucking the day lights out of me. He keeps going and gets a bit rougher until I start clawing his back. He then holds my hands above my head and goes faster while his eyes change yellow. I wrap my legs around him not leting him move out. He groans and grips my ass starting to act like a jack hammer. It starts to get painful until he moves closer to my neck and then he marks me. At first it was good then painful and finally blissful while we cummed. He then moves after he fully cummed and pulls me to his chest. I layed my head on his chest now realizing we just completed our bond. He kissesmy head until I look uo at him then he kisses my lips until we are making out to the point I am sitting on his now reharden dick. We mate again and again and again until I am so sore. Then Chris kisses my check and gets dress before heading out of the room. Soon he comes back with a plate of sandwiches and we eat all of them. Afterward Chris takes the plate and someone knocks. Chris hands them the plate and my clothes before shutting the door. He comes back to bed and cuddles me while we watch Manifest until again someone knocks and Chris answers the door. He nods at them and shuts the door handing me my freshly cleaned clothes. So I got up and walked to the bathroom freaking up then get dressed.