XI

After we calmed down we just cuddled after he whispered he warned me. What he does not know is that I did it on purpose so we would mate again. I then take a nap with him only waking up to an empty bed. At first I panicked until I hear the water shut off and see him walking out of the bathroom naked and soaking wet. I watch him walk all the way to me before scooping me up kissing my lips. He carries me to our tub that is already ready with hot water and rose bath pedals. He gets in still holding me and only when we are in the water does he let go only to start washing me up. I moan when he lightly glazed my nipples washing my upper half. He of course purrs, but continues until he reaches the water.

"Love stand up." Chris says.

I do with his help not to slip and he finishes washing me. He then rinses me off before kissing my pelvis and we soak with me sitting on his lap and him spooning me. I was not going to question nor complain about this since I have been enjoying it. Actually I could get used to this and even maybe crave this type of loving. As he is spooning me he is also rubbing my lower stomach near my pelvis. He keeps doing this until someone needs him.

"Alpha?" A male voice asks.

"What?" He growls seeing I was starting to fall back asleep.

I could hear the bedroom door open then the person knocks on the bathroom door.

*Knock*
*Knock*

"Alpha are you in here?" The guy asks.

"Yes and do not open this door.!" Chris growls in warning.

"A fight broke out in the playgrounds and in the gym. What do you want me to do with them?" The guy asks.

Chris stops rubbing and groan rubbing his face in frustration.

"Just wait for me." Chris says clearly annoyed.

I kiss his lips turning a bit, but it did not help. He soon gets up and picks me up carrying me out of the tub.

"I am sorry our time was interrupted my love." Chris says while drying me off.

I grab his hands making him stop.

"It is okay Chris you are the Alpha and I understand that things will come up."

He smashes our lips together for a short, but loving kiss. He then continues drying me off before hanging the towel on the hook.

"Mike are you still in my room?" Chris asks.

"Yes Alpha, you told me to wait for you." Mike says.

Chris growls in annoyance as I shiver feeling the AC on my naked body.

"I meant to wait outside my office. Leave or do you want your Luna to catch a cold?" Chris growls.

"No Alpha. Sorry Luna." Mike says.

In a second I hear the door shut and Chris picks me up taking me to our closet. He sets me down and we get dressed quickly. I picked out one of the dresses I bought, it is a black shirt dress that has lace and leather, and my black lace garments. I looked at Chris to see he picked out dark blue washed out jeans with a v neck t-shirt. He picks me back up and puts me on the bed putting fuzzy sock on my feet. He then puts his sandals on and scoops me back up carrying to what I am guessing is his office. As we pass by others they bow and when we got to his office there were four kids and a tall man waiting there. Soon Chris set me on his lap in his chair starting the meeting.

"Stefan, Luis, Shelly, Kat why am I here?" Chris asks calmly.

"Shelly and Kat got into it at the playground....." Mike says making Chris glare at him.

"Does anyone of you kids what to explain why?" Chris asks trying to stay calm.

I could see Stefan looking down a shamed.

"No....." Chris starts growling so I leaned back and took over.

"Chris please let me."

He nods and just holds me.

"So why are you two fighting on the playground?"

The girls looked at me and looked a tiny bit a shamed, but they stayed quiet.

"Okay then lets us do this a different way."

"Mike can you escort Stefan, Luis, and Shelly out to the front room and wait with them please."

Mike nods.

"Of course Luna."

Once they left I tried again.

"So you want to tell me your side of this?"

She looks at me then my mark like all the kids did before.

"Can we talk alone without Alpha Chris?" Kat asks

Chris immediately growls and holds me closer.

"Chris please."

He growls some more before getting up setting me on his chair and kisses my cheek.

"I will be waiting outside the door." Chris says.

He leaves and I move to the couch patting the cushion next to me. She moves to sit next to me and takes a deep breath.

"Sam told me she was talking behind my back saying that I am disease because I am a werecat and that's why my mom left me." Kat says trying not to cry.

I nod and grab her hands.

"It is okay to be different and to rock your differences. Look at me I am a human yet Alpha Chris's mate and this pack's Luna. Do you think I do not know I am the old ball here? Well I do know, but I put my energy to something more positive."

"You are the Luna no one would dare pick on you." Kat says.

"Why because they are afraid of the punishment?"

"Yes and being disowned." Kat says.

"We'll let me tell you before I became this pack's Luna. I was very poor and was picked on daily at my job by others not like myself. I got injured almost on a daily basis as a result of them, but that did not stop me. I kept going to work and kept my head ip high. That is all you have to do in those situations and not let it affect you were fights are caused."

"How Luna?" Kat asks.

"By not allowing affect your positivity or at least keeping you head high saying whatever. It is making that choice that no matter what is said you do not let them define you and only you can define yourself."

"Okay I will try Luna." Kat says.

"Now I want you to go to the front room and wait with Mike."

She nods and walks to the door opening it before walking to the front room.