XIV

As the rest of the day went by Chris and I cuddled, talked, and mated until dinner and bedtime. I felt safe in his arms and as he explained the pack to me I felt as if I was a helicopter parent. It took some time to understand why and with Chris' help I found out even though I am not officially the Luna my Luna instincts are kicking in. At bedtime after mating again Chris spoons me rubbing my lower stomach. 

Now it is morning, to be exact 7am according to the clock on the wall, and Chris is still asleep holding me. Somehow we moved to us cuddling with both his arms holding me.  I kiss his chest earning a purr making me smile. I look up at him seeing his eyes are still closed so I leave a kiss trail from his chest to his neck. Next thing I know Chris is hovering above me with a massive boner poking my pussy.  Chris then smashes our lips together and we start mating needily until I am riding him with both of us cuming. We then get ready and head to the kitchen to feed the hunger monster that is my stomach.

After breakfast Mike walks in and nods at us.

"Did you see the kids on the way here?"

"No Luna." Mike says.

I look at Chris' phone seeing it is 10am exactly.

"Can you go see if they are still in bed?"

Mike nods and leaves.

"I wonder where they are."

Chris pulls me in kissing my lips until we were interrupted.

"Hi.... Sorry Luna and Alpha Chris." Kat says.

I looked at her seeing Shelly and Stefan are with her.

"It is okay."

Chris kisses my head before handing me my tea.

"Would you like a drink or some food?"

"No thank you Luna." All three kids say together.

"Okay then we can wait in the living room for Mike return and Luis to arrive.

We all head out and sit down on the couches waiting for them. When Mike came back without Luis Chris was annoyed and pissed, but he let me handle it. I got up and we searched for him only to come up empty handed. I then thought about Sam and walked to Mike who is watching Chris punch the bunching bag.

Poor Chris he literally lost all control of his wolf and I had to lock him in here to keep him for going crazed. I get why when I started to think what Kat and Shelly said about how he would not tolerate disrespect towards me.

"Mike?"

Chris looks at me and growls at Mike while his hands are in the air in surrendering.

"Chris my loving mate please calm down. I am only yours and it will always be that way."

Chris pulls me in holding me against his body while he smashes our lips together.

I know one way that will calm him immediately, but this is not the place or time to mate letting him dominate over me having his way.

"Mine." Chris mumbles onto my neck.

"Yes now please Chris."

"I love it when you use your submitting voice it does wonders to me." Chris says before kissing his mark on my neck.

So I have the same effect on him as he does when he uses his dominant voice or his Alpha voice. Even though I have only heard his Alpha Voice once and it was yesterday it still effect me making me want him.

"Chris please mate I want to mate too, but Luis can be in danger."

With that he growls lowly and pulls away.

"Mike do you know where a pup named Sam lives?"

"There are more than on pup named Sam Luna." Mike says.

"Okay then we will check them all out seeing if Luis is there with him."

Mike nods.

"What about Alpha Chris?" Mike whispers.

Chris growls and punches the bag harder making it snap off the henges.

"Chris."

I used my submissive voice know that he will come to me.

"Yes my Luna?" Chris says.

"I need you to come with me , but you first need to calm down."

He smirks and pulls me in kissing my lips and grips my ass hard turning me on more. Mike coughs clearly uncomfortable with being in here while we are almost going to mate. Or maybe he can smell my arousal since he is a werewolf and Chris is turning me on big time.

"Later handsome."

He now has a frown and I most likely mirror it.

"Luna I can take the kids with me and search while you calm Alpha Chris down completely. Then we can meet up back here." Mike says.

Chris purrs in my ear clearly agreeing with Mike. I sigh knowing that mating with him is the only way for Chris to gain back full control quickly. I lick my lips already knowing I am not going to argue as long as Mike and the kids are searching while being safe.

"Okay..."

I could not finish talking as Chris picks me up darting go our room. Before I know it Chris rips our clothes off and we start mating until he is calm completely. Chris kisses me and spanks my bare ass before I can get up to get dressed.