VIII

As Chris drops us off he hands me a card.

"Here take this and I will be right here waiting even though I don't like you away. Where I can't protect you and Sally." Chris says holding the card before kissing my lips.

"I know, but your sister is hurting."

I kissed his cheek before walking into Baskin Robins with Sally. We order a double scoop of cookies and cream then we sit down.

"You are lucky to have your other half." Sally says sadly.

"I know how it is and I gave up on the thought off finding my soulmate. If it was not for Karry I would not be here."

"What does Karry have to do with being in my brother's life and you being his mate?"

"Karry and I have been friends well my only friend. She invited me to her party and when your brother saw me he said mine. Of corse she said yes and he corrected her saying it was me he was talking about. Long story short I ran and he caught me making me change into his shirt to calm down."

"Oh I purposely missed that party, now I regret doing so." Sally says.

"Why did you miss it?"

"I have my reasons and I do not like talking behind anyone's back." Sally says.

After we finished our ice cream and got to know a bit about each other we headed out and walked to the nail salon across the street.

Sally just got a pedicure and her nails painted while I got a pedicure and a manicure with black fake nails.

I got them longer than my regular nails in hopes it will cause him more pleasure as I claw his back. I already know he enjoys it when I claw his back while mating, so fingers crossed these are worth it.

After the salon we went shopping which seemed to fully distract her from the situation with Trace.

As we walked by Torrid she pulls me in seeing an outfit which she described as to die for. So I try it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Come out and let me see how it looks." Sally demands.

I do and she squeals.

"OMG you look so hot. This definitely will cause you to get pregnant." Sally squeals says.

Oh yeah she did ask if I wanted kids and that led to me telling her we are trying since waking up the first morning with him. Apparently she wants to be an aunt and is excited to be one and their favorite.

"You think so?"

"Yes! Now hurry so we can find more." Sally says.

After paying with my last bit of money and some on the card. I put the receipt in the bag before we headed back to Chris' car. Once he sees us he grabs the bags and opens the doors for us before heading back.

"What did you guys buy and do?" Chris asks holding my hand while driving with his other hand.

"You know girl stuff." Sally says before winking at me.

"I saw that." Chris says suspiciously.

"Saw what?" Sally asks.

"Pay attention to the road please."

Chris drops it then until we are in our room. He puts the bags down on the bed bench accidentally seeing one of the lace bras. He then pulls me against him kissing his mark he gave me while groping my left breast and crotch. I let out a moan leaning back as he slips his hand under my underwear playing with my sensitive numb. I start moaning more while my hands pushes his head closer and into his hair. He starts licking and nipping his mark running his other hand up my dress pulling it along with his hand. Soon his warm hand reaches my left breast going under my black bra massaging it. As he plucks at my nipple he enters his middle finger in me making me moan loudly. Next thing I know is he has removed both his hands and has me on the bed. His eyes almost black and he takes my dress of before we mate.

After two rounds he pulls me closer and rinds his left hand up and down my leg that is draped around his hip. As we just finished mating in Side by Side position.

"Hmm, what cause this?"

"I saw the lingerie and got excited wanting to already impregnate you." Chris says.

"That is not all that I bought."

"I know and damn it was a turn on feeling you clawing deeper into my skin, more than a scratch." Chris says.

"I am glad you enjoyed it since it cost a lot of money."

"I do not care about the money as long as you are happy. And I get to see everything you buy." Chris says the kisses my lips.

"I love you Chris."

He tenses looking into my eyes and at my face.

"I love you too Anne." Chris says before gripping my ass pulling me into a passionate kiss.